Part 21

Payal felt really uneasy as the guilt is eating her up. She couldn't feel the actual happiness about her marriage with Akash. She couldn't figure that before but now she's damn sure what it is bothering her. The truth... Yes the truth about Shyam which she and her family is hiding... especially from Akash with the fear thinking that she will be broken again. She's a shy person but she's not that much weak when it comes to her family. "Khushi" she thought about her younger sister... who in such a young age is striving hard for their family. She took a long breath and went to search for Akash. She knew that Buwaji and her amma won't allow her to do what she's currently thinking. Before anyone stops her, she should do it... whatever the outcome...

There he was in the guest room looking his Jijaji who is sleeping deeply. "Payal ji" he stood and came to her. Looking her hesitant gesture he uttered "What is it Payal ji" he kept his hand on her shoulder gently. "Akash ji" she looked his eyes with welled up eyes. "Payal ji" he sounded concern. "Akash ji" she took a breath "I want to say something to you..." he could get the importance from the way she's struggling. "Sure" saying this he looked at Shyam and led her outside. They were in his room and he held her palm softly. Usually she used to blush heavily with his closeness but right now she's having a very serious expression.

"Akash ji...." She dragged. "Yes Payal ji... tell me..." he encouraged her to open up. "I don't know how you will be taking this... but whatever am going to say... it is true Akash ji... please listen to me fully... then you react... whatever it is..." she looked down sadly "I accept it".

"Payal ji... seriously now you are scaring me" he said calmly holding her shoulders. "You know about Khushi's engagement.... Right" she started. He nodded and let her continue. "He is a cheater Akash ji... he lied to us that he's single... we believed that he's a very gentle person... Buwaji was very pleased with his behavior and almost forced Khushi to get marry with him... I knew how she struggled and how much she was pushed to get engaged with him... but thanks to Devi Mayya... that she found his true face... and her engagement broke..." she paused. Akash felt furious knowing that someone has cheated Khushi... as he always have a soft corner for her.

"Who is that bastard Payal ji" he asked angrily relieving her from his hold. She was taken aback with his furious mode which she never knew. "Ji... ji... woh..." she couldn't finish it. "Tell me" he stressed it. "Shyam ji" she finally spilled. "What" he couldn't get it clearly. "Your Jijaji... Shyam ji" her eyes glistened with tears. "What" he took a step back. "Payal ji" he froze seeing her worried serious face with tears rolling on her cheeks. "It is true... when Khushi found him... we thought to disclose it... but unfortunately Anjali ji's mangalsutra broke that time... she didn't want to break her more... so she couldn't tell it... also considering my future with you... she couldn't too..." she broken into tears.

He just watched her without any reaction. "Akash ji... please say something" she pleaded in between her tears. "Am the worst sister anyone could have... am so selfish... this was really eating me up..." she wiped her tears for more to roll on. Still he didn't make a move. "Now am feeling light that at least I poured everything to you... which was bothering me much... whatever you decide... am okay with that..." she couldn't meet his eyes. He looked her pale face and stiffened. He struggled to digest the fact that their jijaji was Khushi's fiancé. All of a sudden their lovely di's face showed up. His ground shook in horror thinking what will happen to her.

He kept his all thoughts aside and rushed towards Arnav's room as only his bhai can clear his disturbed mind. Payal ran behind him helplessly. "Bhai" he knocked his door. Arnav and Khushi came out from their embrace. "Akash" his voice made Akash to get in followed by flushed Payal. On seeing her Khushi went to her worriedly "Jiji". Arnav noticed the tension between Akash and Payal. "Akash... what is it" he asked instantly. "Bhai... Woh... jijaji..." his words cleared Arnav what as actually went through between them. "I know" his reply made both Akash and Payal shot their eyes to him. "Bhai" Akash froze again. "Yes Akash... I found it by myself... and when I confronted Khushi... she confessed everything" he looked at Khushi with softened eyes.

"Bhai... di..." he stopped. Arnav sighed and continued "Yes... we have to let her know about him.... Before it's too late... already it's late" he felt furious. "Arnav ji" Khushi's voice made him relax. Akash looked at the miserable state of Payal. "Payal ji" he came to her and took her hand. "Am sorry that I didn't respond... I was totally shocked about this.... In fact still..." before he could continue she said "I understand Akash ji" this made them to smile a bit. He turned to Arnav and "Bhai... now what are we going to do" questioned him. "First we need to postpone today's mehandi event to tomorrow... then let's see how jijaji is doing..." Arnav told them and felt disgusting again to address him as jijaji still.... The day is dawning brightly along with ray of hopes....

Note: Guys... how it is... I know... Arshi moment is not there in this update... but had Payash moment... hope you guys liked it... thanks for all your patience and love... love u guys...

Kalai....