Part 16

Khushi came to her form and jerked thinking what her laad governer actually uttered. She looked at Arnav who is staring her while typing something in his lappy. His smirk made her to leave his room as soon as possible. While getting down in the stairs... she became furious and muttered to herself. "What is he thinking... always winning... making others to do what he wishes... Devi mayya... please be with us..." praying hard she reached Anjali and others.

After sometime, Arnav came down and settled opposite to Khushi. Nani was saying that whoever wins will get her Natraj idol as a gift. Khushi smiles and looks at Arnav who is also smirking raising his eyebrows. "No doubt Naniji.... We are going to get this beautiful Natraj idol" she utters confidently and looks at Arnav. Nani smiles at her while Maamiji says they are there to compete with them. Khushi struggles with Arnav's gaze. So she starts from there.

Next day... In RM... they were preparing for Shagun... In GM, Payal was checking a jewelry for Manorama... she's a bit worried abot Manorama's nature. To cheer her up, Khushi dresses like Manorama and starts to imitate... then slowly continues with Buwaji's style... this works out making Payal to smile for her pranks. The door bell rings. Khushi goes and opens the door. To her shock Manorama and Arnav were standing there. Manorama didn't notice her but Arnav did. Khushi realized it and shuts the door. Arnav hides his smile thinking how she dressed like his Maamiji.

Then Buwaji and Garima welcome them. Buwaji asks Khushi to bring the tea. Arnav wants to go to her. So he simply excuses like he wants water and goes to kitchen. There Khushi is really nervous whether Manorama has seen her or not. Arnav comes to her and picks the flower from her hair bun making it to fall like a slide. She touches her hair and looks at him.

"What were you doing..." he advances to her with his usual smirk. "Nothing..." she drags as she now knows that he has seen her. "What do you think... by doing this you will win..." he raises his eyebrow and closes the gap. "We will win... there is no doubt" she gains some courage while still moving back. Finally she hits the wall. "Really..." with his smirk. "Yes..." she utters sternly. "Khushi... don't you know... whoever wins... I will get what I wanted..." saying this he pecks her cheek making her to turn red. By staring her face he leaves to hall with a cute smile.

Khushi touches her cheek and with Buwaji's call she gives tea to all. Then they exchange their gifts. All the while both Arnav and Khushi steal each other glances. Anjali had her cute naughty smile watching them. They then leave to RM as next day is their Sangeet Celebrations....

Everyone was ready for the day. They were waiting for Gupta's arrival. Shyam is busy with his sweet box thing... yup the scorpion... (Finally snakewa entered here... wink)... They arrived and Anjali teases both Akash and Payal. In the meantime, both Arnav and NK were searching for someone... yes Khushi... Arnav asks NK whom he is searching. Unknowingly he utters "Khushiji"... Arnav turns his stare while gritting his teeth. Then they hear a sound. A steel box sound. Everyone looks at. Buwaji is pulling something so hardly. Arnav turns his look. At that moment Khushi comes up as she is pushing the box behind. "Khushiji" NK says so excitedly. "Where" Arnav couldn't control his eagerness. But sadly she bends down to push that Arnav couldn't see her. This happens for a while.

Finally Arnav tells NK that she won't come as she has got scared of the challenge. "Am not scared... as we are going to win" to his surprise Khushi tells him standing right in front of him. Arnav stares her stunning look. She looks much more beautiful. Khushi gets uneasy with his look and looks here and there. NK says "Khushiji... no doubt..." as he too lost in her beauty. Arnav glares him. NK gets alert and says "Nannav... I mean if Khushiji wins... she will be happy... if she's happy... we will happy na" to cover up. "If it happens... you won't be there to enjoy...." Arnav warns him. After staring each other, Khushi moves to get her box with the help of NK.

Arnav keeps on staring in her side with a cute smile playing in his lips. Then Anjali and Shyam comes to stage to host the program. They announce and leaves the stage for Nani and NK. They perform nicely that Khushi starts to enjoy by dancing in her place. Arnav just stares her affectionately. When her eyes met his... she instantly stops and gives a serious look leaving Arnav to smirk. Buwaji was a bit worried abot this challenge. Khushi boosts her up as Arnav's look is troubling her with the challenge thing. Maamiji mixes alcohol in the juice and Buwaji drinks it mistakenly. During their performance, Buwaji's head spins and she forgets most of the steps. Khushi is worried and when she sees Arnav.... She shivers for his smirks....

Then now its turn for NK and Khushi. Khushi is a bit nervous standing alone away from the crowd. NK comes there and tries to divert her mind. Arnav comes there and warns NK to get ready for his dance. So NK moves from there. Arnav looks at Khushi who is looking somewhere. "Nervous..." saying this he comes near to her. She looks up and moves a bit back. He leans near to her ear and mutters "Khushi... there is nothing to get nervous..." then he kisses her cheek instantly making Khushi's eyes to go wide. She looks him. He winks at her and with a smirk he moves from there leaving her to have heavy dhak dhak. NK dances so well and scores good... 

Note: Well Arshi's performance is on the way...;);)... also a big turning point is waiting guys... hope u guys enjoy it.... if anything do let me know... love u all guys... always...

Kalai....