Part 10

She has turned so red especially her cheek where his cheek has rubbed and his lips kissed her. He opened the door and saw NK coming towards his room. He looked her once again and went out. "Hey Nannav... where is Khushi ji... all were waiting... for another round of tea..." NK told in a go. "She will come..." saying this he held NK's hand gently and started to go with him.

Khushi kept her hand on her cheek and jerked when Arnav was not there. She realized that he must have gone down. When she joined them, Arnav slightly signaled the chair beside him. She just sat on that. "Khushi ji... what happened..." Anjali slowly started. "Nothing Anjali ji..." saying this Arshi glanced at each other. "What happened to your cheek... why it's so red... did Chote said anything" Anjali pulled her legs innocently. Khushi cupped her cheek with heavy breaths while Arnav looked her and smirked. He's enjoying her discomfort too. "Nothing Anjali ji..." she again replied the same.

Both Anjali and Nani looked each other with a naughty smile. Khushi was so lost. Then after hearing everyone's laughter abot NK's poor Hindi... she came to normal. Then NK asked her something abot the step which the choreographer has taught them. She told him that better she will show it to him. While she was doing the step.... Arnav couldn't shift his gaze from her... with that he sipped his hot coffee... ending with a hiss sound coz of hotness. She looked at him instantly and understood what would have happened. "Wow Khushi ji.... By seeing you na... dead bodies too will dance..." NK uttered unknowingly. "What..." Khushi was shocked. She looked at Arnav who is furious now. He just looked at NK and tried to be calm. Anjali and Nani didn't expect that they could have this much fun with Arnav's jealous. Anjali who was worried abot her Chote's marriage life... was in peek of happiness... with this jealous/love mode of her Chote...

"Khushi ji.... You know... tomorrow is 31st December... the one whom we will see by 12 at midnight... it is said that we will spend our rest of life with them only..." NK ended with a cute smile. Instantly Arshi looked at each other. Arnav with a smirk while Khushi with a fear. Akash-Payal both were blushing heavily. Khushi couldn't sit with Arnav's heated gaze. "Jiji... shall we start..." she asked Payal. She too nodded with a bit hesitation.

Khushi was standing alone as Payal was talking with Akash. They will start any minute. Khushi was lost with NK's words. "Devi mayya... please help me..." she joined her hands and muttered looking up. "So... you want to see me at 12...." She looked hearing his voice. He was standing beside her with folded hands over his chest as usual with his never ending smirk. She gulped emptily and looked others. "Khushi.... Answer me..." he said calmly. She nodded like no. "What the... you don't want to see me" his hands were unfolded. She just looked him with fear as already she couldn't digest what all he's doing to her recently.

He took a step close to her. She shivered a bit. "Khushi Kumari Gupta.... Hear me properly... am coming to see you...." He winked. She composed herself slowly "Buwaji... maa... babuji will be there...." and uttered looking somewhere. "I don't care..." his reply made her to look him. "But I care.... I can't see you at that time..." she said looking his eyes. "What if.... You saw me..." he raised his eye brows. "No... I won't... I don't want to see anyone..." she said looking at others. "Khushi.... What if... you saw me..." he stressed it again. "I won't..." she said sternly. "Will you do anything if you saw me...." He smirked. She was clear that there's something fishy. She started to fidget her dupatta. "Khushi..." to her relief Payal called her. Next second she almost ran from him.

Anjali was watching them with a giggle as usual. She was sure that he must have said something. She also noticed how Khushi wants to leave hurriedly. She thought something and called her "Khushi ji..." Khushi stopped and looked at her. "Khushi ji... am sorry.... I need your help... can you stay a little long..." she dragged without knowing what help... may be for her Chote... Khushi looked at Payal. "Don't worry Khushi ji... Akash will drop her..." she added. Again without any option she said "Okay Anjali ji..."

Khushi sat with Anjali expecting that she will tell the reason. Ten minutes went while Arnav didn't move his gaze from her. Khushi felt uneasy in front of everyone. NK was blabbering in his own Hindi. "Anjali ji... how can I help you..." she asked losing her patience due to Arnav as he stayed with his slight smirk all the time. "One minute Khushi ji...." Saying this she typed something and messaged it to Akash. Akash just read the message and entered in. "Di... thank you so much..." he hugged Anjali. Khushi stared them not knowing what's going on. Anjali has sent a message abot Akash giving a surprise visit to Payal at 12 on New Year eve. She somehow knew that Akash must be thinking abot it. So she thought to use it so that Khushi can stay a little long also in presence of her Chote. She also informed Akash that Khushi will help him for that.

Note: Hope you guys liked it.... thanks for the support.... luv u all.... New year Eve is coming ;);)

Kalai....