Part 12

Both Anjali and Nani giggled together. There Arnav stood in the poolside with a cute smile. He knew that his sister has guessed his feelings... after all she's also a Raizada... right... "Nani... you should see that smirk on his face... poor Khushi ji..." Anjali clapped her hands while saying this excitedly. Nani smiled at her. "Nani I think we should torture his feelings... I mean in a jealousy way..." she continued. "What is it betia" Nani asked. Then Anjali muttered something near Nani's ear. Both laughed together.

Khushi couldn't get sleep. She tossed and turned thinking how he caressed her cheek with his... also that kiss... then his heartbeat... which was no less to her.... then his challenge to meet her... will he meet her... if he does... what will he do... she started to shiver thinking that... she bit her nails nervously... slowly she smiled with a blush that their feelings were mutual... but it faded thinking abot Shyam... "Hey devi mayya... what play you are playing... what will I do now... I want Arnavji to accept me with all the truth... will he... will he trust me..." she talked herself that no one heard. She thought for a while then with a determined look she mouthed "I will tell him abot Shyam ji... this will be right... even though I will hurt him... I don't want to hide this from him... I want to save Anjali ji's life... am ready for all the consequences... devi mayya... will he love me after knowing the truth..." with these thoughts she drifted to sleep.

There Arnav lay looking the roof. His lips had its cute smile thinking abot his Khushi. He smirked thinking how to punish her in his way.... Sleep took over his eyes. Next day dawned with a bright sun rays. "Di... today Khushi ji won't come..." NK asked sadly while everyone was sipping their morning teas. Arnav who joined them looked him furiously. Anjali and Nani chuckled. "NK bhai.... Today she won't come... why... are you missing her..." Anjali as usual got ready with her plan.... Plan to make her Chote so jealous. "Yeah di..." without knowing what is going around him he uttered this to Arnav's anger. Anjali instantly looked at Arnav with a cute mischievous smile playing in her lips. Arnav sipped his coffee furiously. "Di... doesn't know whom Khushi ji will see today midnight..." NK said dreamingly. Arnav gritted his teeth. Anjali giggled saying "Of course her better half" slightly eyeing at Arnav to Nani. Nani too smiled.

"I will talk to Khushi ji..." saying this NK instantly dialed her number and went away to talk with her. Here Arnav held his fist angrily. As this trio only there in the table, Anjali winked at Nani. Nani got it. "Anjali betia... It seems that NK likes our Khushi betia..." Nani started. "What the" Arnav uttered next second and looked at them gritting his teeth. "Yes Nani... both looking so good together... Khushi ji manages NK's Hindi too..." Anjali added fuel to Arnav's fire. Arnav rolled his eyes. "Khushi and (he paused)... NK.... Are you two kidding..." he said losing his patience. "Why Chote..." Nani asked faking her seriousness. "Both were losers... at least one should be brilliant to tackle another..." he said keeping abot him in his mind. "Chote... Khushi ji is there na.... she will tackle everything..." Anjali said excitedly. "Khushi...." He shifted his gaze from them and settled them again on Anjali. "She is a complete mess di..." he told with a stern tone. "Chote... what's your problem...." Nani asked looking him. He looked at Anjali as he thought she understood his feelings. Then he realized that they were playing with him. "Whatever..." saying this he rushed to his room leaving both to laugh victoriously.

That day he didn't go to office. He didn't want to take risk with NK also he wanted to know Khushi's plan from them. He was working in his laptop but he couldn't able to concentrate. It was dinner time. Finally Akash, NK and Anjali came to him. "Bhai..." Akash started. "What is it Akash" Arnav asked casually though he was waiting for this moment. "Will you come with me... to Khushi ji's house..." he said slowly. "Why" though his heart is jumping. "You want to meet Payal right... what will I do there..." he continued. "You better take NK..." he suggested an opinion though he was taking risk. Anjali looked him with a smirk. "No Nannav.... Am feeling so tired... you know... jet lag..." NK said with a sheepish smile. Arnav knew that he's upto something. "Bhai... please..." Akash pleaded. "Chote.... What is this... go with Akash... we are not saying to go inside... just be there for Akash if he gets into trouble" Anjali said in a go. Arnav rolled his eyes and uttered "Alright..." Anjali giggled thinking abot Khushi's condition. Arnav tried hard to control his smirk.

As per Khushi's plan, Akash reached GM along with Arnav. Khushi is praying hard to not to see Arnav as she will go weak in front of him. Then Akash sent a message to Khushi. She woke Payal and dragged to the main door without saying anything. She opened the door and there stood Akash. Payal blushed heavily on seeing him. "Jiji... go...." She pushed her to Akash and slowly shut the door. She came back to her room and arranged extra pillows on Payal side and covered it with a blanket as if someone is sleeping. "Wow Khushi... you are so clever..." she patted herself. Now her heartbeat started its dhak dhak.

Note: So how it went... Khushi n NK lol.... Arnav's jealous... next update is our Arshi's moment.... also she will open up about her broken engagement.... enjoy guys... luv u loads...

Also this book has crossed 1K readers... what can i say... all coz of you guys... thank u so so much... keep supporting me....

Kalai....