Part 27

Now with the music NK pulled Khushi to the center and they started to dance. Arnav is staring at her with a smile as it's obvious that she's in her peak of happiness. He knew how much she respected the rituals of the marriage ceremony. All of a sudden she pulled Arnav from his thoughts and made him to dance with her. He gave in to everyone's surprise. Akash and Payal where dancing too but both have turned red due to blushing.

After some refreshment, the mehandi ceremony started. The henna artists started putting mehandi's to both Khushi and Payal. All others watched with happiness. Later many other girls and ladies sat for their designs too. Khushi and Payal made Anjali to sit with them and she too got her mehandi. NK gang where continuously entertaining the guests with their awesome performances.

Arnav just stared at every minute movements of Khushi. Anjali teased both Khushi and Payal about how her brothers are acting like a love sick puppies. This made both the brides to blush even more. When Khushi's was done, she couldn't sit more. So she went to NK and they all danced.

Arnav went towards her. On seeing him advancing to her, her movements slowed down. He simply dragged her to the poolside. All seemed so busy with the dance that no one bothered them. On seeing Khushi's hand and how she couldn't do anything, he took advantage and pulled her to him with a smirk. "Arnavji" she's scared and looked in all direction checking if anyone is watching them. "No one is here... and I don't even care if anyone is watching us" his words made her eyes go wide. He smiled at her mischievously. "Arnavji... what are you doing" she struggled when his hands touched her bare waist. As usual it sent shivers to her spine. He knows his effect on her so smirked for her state.

She thought of something to get him back and said "Arnavji... you know what... they say how much a bride's mehandi color darkens... that much her groom's love for her is deep... see mine is so light... don't you love me more..." she pouted innocently though her color is darkening. This really had a great impact on Arnav as he became cold and held her hand. "Khushi... never ever doubt my love for you..." he uttered with gritted teeth. "Arnavji... am just kidding... why so serious... see my color is so dark..." she's scared now and tried to convince him. When he didn't relaxed... Khushi pulled him and kissed his cheek. This made him to smile instantly. "Hey devi mayya... how am I going to tolerate this laad governer" she prayed looking at the sky and ended her gaze with Arnav . "It's simple Khushi..." he smiled. "What" she couldn't get it. "Just give me a peck like this... then your laad governer will be fine... but I want it here" saying this he pointed his lips which made her to blush looking down.

She couldn't stand there so thought to escape but he called and showed his palm which has got a bit of mehandi from her hand. She grinned happily and ran to him hugging him tightly. "Arnavji... now let's go... before they find us missing" with this she pulled him with her while he smiled like an idiot. They joined the rest of the dance group and she thanked devi mayya that no one noticed them missing. Almost when the mehandi ritual was about to end, Arnav pulled her to him and kissed her forehead in front of everyone. They didn't mind at all but he couldn't control his smile looking at Khushi's priceless frightened expression. She looked around and when she saw him, he just stared like "I don't care". She faked her anger which she couldn't hold longer from laughing. Finally the ceremony got ended and all left RM including our Guptas.

Later that night, Arnav calls Aman and instructs him to keep an eye on Shyam as so much have happened because of his trust. But Shyam's condition is way different, he is truly guilty that he had to hold him from contacting Anjali. He somehow accepted his fate of being alone which serves right for his bad deeds. He now wanted Anjali to be safe and happy with their baby. All he prays now is that they should at least allow him to watch them from a distant.

Arnav turns to the door when it gets knocked. He opens the door and finds Anjali with a box. "Di... what is it... are you okay... you should have called me..." he gets concerned. "Chote... am fine... relax" with that he lets her in and makes her to sit on the bed. She pulls his hand and makes him to sit too. "Chote... I came to give you this...." She shows the box. "Di... this is" she cuts him "Yes Chote... Mumma's bangles for her daughter-in-law..." He gets it and opens it. He already knew what is inside and he and her sister has seen it many times... especially the letter inside it... which their mother has written for them before her death. He once again opened the letter and they together read it again. Their mother has asked them to stay strong whatever happens in the future... she didn't want her fate to affect them in any means...

They both had tears remembering her. Anjali held his hand. He sat down on the floor and kept his head on her lap. She ran her fingers on his hair like she always do to comfort him. "Di... mom loves gardening... she always tells me that the thorns in the rose plant shouldn't affect us from loving the roses..." he had a smile thinking about his mother's love. "Yes Chote... like the thorns... there will be lots of obstacles in our life... it doesn't mean that we should hate our life... mom tells me too..." they both sat in silence. At last "Di... are you okay" he looked her up and asked her. "Am fine Chote... I won't say it doesn't hurt me... but now I got something to hold (She touches her belly with her other hand) which makes me stay strong... We will be fine Chote" she smiles at him.

Note: Hey guys... So hw did it went... Dadi is going to come with a bang... lets get ready for the ride... do let me know ur suggestions guys... thank u always for the wonderful love and support... love u loads guys...

Kalai...