Chapter 9 "Red Eagle"

I toss and turn on my bed hearing voices nonstop talking outside of my room. My eyelids open irritated by all the chattering not letting me sleep. Trying to get off the bed that's when I wince in pain feeling a sharp sting on my left leg near my calf.

"Ouch," I screech in pain falling back down onto the bed.

"Are you okay?," an unfamiliar voice utters.

Knock Knock

I furrow my brows not recognizing the female voice coming from outside the door.

"Help me please," I hastily say finding this the perfect opportunity to get out of this place.

"Hold on", the unfamiliar voice responds as I hear little clicking sounds coming from the door knob. It took a few minutes until the door was finally wide opened revealing a petite light tan skinned brunette woman with dark brown eyes who's looking directly at me.

"Are you okay?," she asks walking towards me.

"Please help me get out of here. I'm held captive," I hastily say getting off the bed limping. She has a baffled expression plastered on her face as she runs to me holding me by my arms, so I won't fall.

"What are you doing in here Luna?," a black haired light skinned 5'8 foot tall guy with hazel eyes mutters.

"Diaz shut up before I rip that lip ring off your bottom lip," Luna retorts.

"Boss is going to be pissed."

"What happened to your left leg?," Luna asks.

"I tried to escape yesterday and Rios shot me."

"What is going on in her?," Leo shouts glancing at the three of us.

"How could you let Rios shoot her?," Luna sternly asks.

"Luna mind your damn business and get out of this room now," Leo grumbles.

"I tried to tell her boss," Diaz utters.

"Both of you out now," Leo firmly orders. Luna glances at me then averts her eyes away looking down at the carpet walking out of the room along with Diaz.

"How are you feeling?," Leo asks glancing at my left leg than up at me.

"I got shot. What do you think?," I mutter.

"You tried to escape and as for you getting shot. You didn't stop being dramatic. The bullet just scraped your calf. It didn't go through," he responds letting a chuckle out. I scrunch my brows together then sit down on the bed ripping off the white band aid seeing a deep cut on my calf, but no bullet hole.

"Exactly," Leo rolls his eyes.

"Whatever get out," I grumble.

"You're kicking me out? Last time I checked I own this house," Leo raises a dark brow.

"Then kick me out," I sternly say.

"Enough with that," Leo angrily responds.

"I don't want to be here. I want to go home you know... have my fucking freedom not be caged up like an animal," I hiss. Leo stays quiet glaring at me. His arms crossed across his chest. Every muscle flexing making itself known.

"I was about to give you some freedom yesterday, but you screwed that up," he responds.

"Eating in your kitchen with you isn't freedom."

"You're pushing my buttons Madison," Leo clenches his jaw.

"And you better control your whore by the way," I spat remembering how Rossi treated me yesterday.