Chapter 51 "Drink, Sex, Kill, and Smoke"

It's been two days since the whole incident with Leo. I haven't been back at the mansion since then nor seen him. However, he's been blowing up Luna's phone, but she handles that situation very well keeping that stressful situation away from me, which I'm entirely grateful for.

"Your doctor appointment is tomorrow. I'll be taking you okay," Luna informs me as she cooks us some breakfast consisting of eggs and bacon.

"You sure he won't intervene?"

"I can't guarantee he won't. You know how Leo is especially now since having you back has him very possessive over you," Luna huffs handing me my plate as she prepares hers.

I really don't want to see Leo again after what occurred between us two days ago. Especially when I'm heavily pregnant. I really don't need drama like that surprisingly my water hasn't broken from all of the craziness that has happen lately.

"Thank you for what you have been doing for me," I steer the subject dropping the whole Leo case.

"That's what friends are for," Luna half smiles taking a bite off her bacon.

"I'm sorry Luna. I did want to tell you, but I was afraid of risking Leo finding out. This baby is my entire life and I wanted to protect him from Leo's world," I genuinely say. Luna's dark brown eyes avert down to her plate before responding, "I know why you did it Madison. I can't be mad at you for that. I just wished you would of confided in me. I would of never held you back even though I know how much Leo would hurt."

I stay silent letting her words process inside my head. I wished I would of told my only friend in this house, but I let fear control my actions. If I could go back in time. I would of told Luna, but unfortunately that's impossible to do so.

"I'm sorry, I promise to be a better best friend if you allow me to," I smile grabbing her hand.

"Best friends for life right?," she beamingly smiles squeezing my hand. I nod, the both of us chuckling enjoying our breakfast. Half way into our meal, I can't help dismissing what she mentioned about Leo hurting. Leo admitting he's been having sex with other women has me really curious of what was of him during my absence.

"Can I ask you something?," I utter.

"Sure. Wassup?"

"When I left what happened?," I awkwardly say putting my fork down intently waiting for her response.

"Concerning your husband?," Luna swiftly responds taking a sip of her orange juice.

"Yeah, I'm aware of him being unfaithful," I roll my eyes hating the thought of other females being in bed with him.

"You destroyed him Madison."

I look away from Luna feeling suddenly guilty for what I did to him. Even though I had good reasons for leaving. I can't help, but feel like like a horrible person for stealing.

"Before I left I saw a text from a female. It was a picture of Leo and her. Leo was kissing her cheek. If I destroyed him. I don't know how since he was never really committed to me in the first place," I say remembering the text I saw before I left. The thing that really pushed me to leave.

"Leo has pussycats always trying to get in his bed. You'll be amazed what whores do. That picture you're talking about is old. That happened before he ever met you. He was drunk," Luna explains.

"Wished I knew that before, so I wouldn't of thought of him badly," I murmur.

"Learn to investigate before assuming," Luna raises a brow.

"You're right," I squint my eyes at her disliking how she always so right about everything.

"Drink, sex, kill, and smoke," Luna randomly says. I crease my brows together confused of what she means by that. "What?"

"That's all Leo did during your absence," she explains shaking her head disapprovingly.

"How many?"

"Murders or b-"

"Murders," I mumble unsure if this is something I want to really know.

"Too many that's all you have to know," She distantly responds.

"Why? Please don't tell me I caused this," my voice cracks. Since I met Leo and became his hostage. People around me has lost their lives all because of me. I don't know if I can handle anymore innocent lives being lost all because of me escaping.

"Don't worry they were bad individuals, but it was his way of releasing his anger. Believe it or not Madison. Leo loved you. You broke him," Luna breathes. My heart breaks as she informs me of what my actions caused. I knew Leo wasn't going to take it well, but I definitely didn't think he would be heartbroken over me. A simple woman. I'm nothing special.

"Loved?," I swallow the lump behind the back of my throat that's threateningly wanting to burst into a full cry.

"Leo keeps to himself. If he was bad before he's worser now. He doesn't talk to anyone. I don't know him anymore," Luna sighs. I was about to say something when a knock on the door was heard both Luna and I turn around looking towards the door. Luna walks over to open the door as I stay seated not sure who's suppose to come over today. Diaz is out on a job, so it can't be him.

"Leo," Luna breathes as she opens the door. Our eyes lock with one another everything else becoming irrelevant. There stands Leo looking like a complete mess. Hair is a hot mess, clothes consisting of charcoal colored sweats and a black long sleeve shirt, and his chocolate brown eyes looking dull as if he hasn't slept these past two days, which I'm sure isn't anything compared to the past three months. And even in this state. Leo still looks amazingly handsome.

"We need to talk," Leo says stepping inside signaling Luna to give us privacy, which being the obedient cousin and member of the red eagles mafia, she does. I get off of the chair warily watching Leo close the door behind him. Awkwardness flows through the room as we stare at one another. I have no idea what he wants to talk about. Okay maybe I do know, but whatever it may be he obviously couldn't wait since he showed up after so many calls. All I know is that whatever it is. I also need to talk to him. Things need to be set straight once and for all.

"Leo."

"Madison."

Your guys comments are everything no joke! You guys don't even know

Your guys comments are everything no joke! You guys don't even know. 🤧😍

Thank you all for sticking with me and this book and for always being so nice and saying beautiful kinds things to me. It really motivates me to keep going with this story. 😊😇

Pregnant by a Murderer, is coming to its end soon, so you know shit is about to become crazy.

All I have to say is, "you guys ain't ready for what's to come." 😎🤐🙈🙊

Giavanni