Chapter 29 "Wedding bells"

Five days later

Today is the day I officially become Mrs. Castillo. These past days have been peaceful and great with Leo. No arguments, no fights, no disagreements, and most importantly no drama. We've been having almost like a honey moon this entire week. The side I saw of Leo in Miami is back, but much better. Leo and I have been inseparable. Where he goes I go even if it's to business meetings. He's been catering to me in ways he's never done before. I'm guessing Leo has been a great fiancé due to my obedience. What he orders, I do without questioning it.

Luna is very supportive of our relationship. She's happy I'm marrying her cousin with the hopes I'll be the one to change his ways, which I've given up awhile ago. However, that's not my goal. No one knows about my plan not even her. I hate keeping this from my only friend, but I can't trust her with it either. After all she is his cousin and I doubt she'll pick me over him and the red eagles.

"I heard all your moans last night Maddie. You two just couldn't wait until your honey moon huh?," Luna waggles her brows at me as she does my hair.

Our honeymoon started five days ago. Five times everyday up to today and even this morning Leo and I did a quickie in the restroom before Luna came over to help me get dressed for the big day. I'm not sure if constantly having sex is due to us being in a actual official relationship or if it's just my hormones due to being pregnant. I must say since becoming pregnant. I've became a complete horn dog. It's kind of embarrassing to be honest, but what can I do besides give in to my cravings.

"Shh," I chuckle feeling my cheeks redden from pure embarrassment.

"I thought I'll never see the day Leo get married to someone," Luna smiles.

"You do know it's all for his stupid business with the Italians right?," I roll my eyes. Leo is interested in some stock in Italy and in order to get in business with the Italians and make money. Leo has to be married. That's why his proposal to me suddenly happened. Well, I hardly consider it a proposal, but you get the point.

"It's deeper than that I just know it. I mean you guys played poker last night. I doubt that's part of the contract right? Oh, let's not forget how you two been inseparable these past days don't think I haven't noticed," Luna winks.

"How are you and Diaz? Don't think I haven't noticed your absence lately either," I steer the subject. Luna averts her dark eyes down pretending she didn't hear me.

"I know you heard me," I murmur.

"Uhm, w-we're talking," she mumbles as she finishes the last touches of my hairdo.

"Talking? Be specific," I raise my brows looking at her through the mirror in front of me.

"About being a couple," she murmurs lowly l.

"Oh my god," I jump up of excitement.

"Keep it down Madison. I don't want no one to know just yet especially Leo," Luna whispers hushing me to keep my tone down.

"Why?"

"Not sure if he would be cool with two members dating you know? since what if we break up and can't get along afterwards it'll be drama in the mafia, she explains.

"Leo should be the last one to talk. After all he had sex with Salma, Lucero, and Rossi. Shit, who knows how many more that I'm not aware of," I mutter bothered by the reminder of Leo and those pussycats.