Chapter 7 : Escaped but Lost

H A N N A H

I sat on the floor in pain. So much for having the Beast of Harmony give me some answers. Now that I thought of it, I was pretty unprepared when I came into the forest. "Ugh. . . What had gotten into me. . ." I grumbled. Ever since I heard that voice, it was like I had to go into the forest.

But look how well that turned out.

"When am I getting out of here.?" I muttered hopelessly.

"You could leave. . . if you tell me where--"

"I told you I'm not telling you anything!" I shouted in agitation.
The devious man shrugged.

"Your loss. Sit there, in pain, have fun." He said coldly and walked away.
I groaned. The room was now lit, the floor was as cold as the man's heart, the wall was made of rock. That was al that I could identify.

Silence. Everything was quiet, an uncomfortable and scary kind. Second flew by then minutes and I grew bored and more afraid.

"Hannah!" A voice whispered.

I blinked a few times, it must be my imagin--

"Hannah!" The voice called again.
"Okay, that totally isn't my ima-
gination." I muttered. "Who's there?" I asked, looking around.

"Me, Mellow! Up here!" I looked up, and indeed, it was Mellow. She was looking down at me from a hole made in the ceiling. Wait. . . am I under-
ground?!

"I'm going to get you out of there!" She called softly, not wanting to get the kidnapper's attention.

I shook my head. "You wait there, I need to know what he's planning! He's obviously some weird bad guy who wants to make our lives hell!" Mellow protested, but I had none of it.  I stood up with difficulty and walked towards a doorway, and stopped beside it. Then I listened.

"We need to find that amethyst and book!. . . I know, I know, It's hard Agent J! I got Livana. . . yes, yes. . . Look! You are our only chance! Persuade Hannah to tell you exactly where this passageway is! She won't fall for that? I know you two- . . . .---. . . but c'mon! Hold on, I hear something from the chambers. . . "

I hurried back to the place I woke up in and sat back down. Pain surged through my leg as I did so.

Agent J. . . is this person a student or a teacher? The students I know with the letter J are Jake and. . . And Jade.

"You!" The man shouted. I snapped back into reality and raised an eyebrow.

"What now?" I muttered. The man growled. "Did you hear anything?"
I flinched, but did my best to hide it. This man was so stupid. . .

"No. . . Was I supposed to hear something?" I said angrily.

The man growled and walked away. I sighed in relief and leaned my head on the boulder behind me.

"Okay. . . you can help me now. . . " I whispered.

Mellow's head popped into the room through the hole in the ceiling. "Okay, but need one thing to actually get you out of there. All we need is a rope. That's it, you can climb a rope right? Actually why don't you use your powers." She said.

I sighed. "I can't. These. . . These things around my wrists are unabling me in wielding my elements! It can be unlocked by a key I think. . . " The thing around my wrists were metal, a keyhole graced it though.

Mellow nodded. "Oh no. . . Here!" Mellow exclaimed (silently) and threw a sharp rock down. I caught at and cut the rope binding my hands. I stood up shakily and walked towards the doorway, I crept inside the other room. The man was sleeping, this is my chance! I krept towards the key and--