Chapter 11 : The Visions. . . The Dream

H A N N A H

There was screaming in the library, then it stopped, replaced by laughter.
________________

A ruin. Castle ruins, to be exact. There was a girl with dark blue hair that lookes like the night sky. Her eyes were as white as blinding light, although she wasn't blind. Her clothing was shimmering. It was dark blue, with silver ruffles and laces. Her hair was in a messy bun. She was practicing magic.

The ruins was in the middle of a thick, magical forest. Griffins were fluttering around, as if guarding her. Kitsunes were on tree branches, as if acting as spies for her, and pheonixes were up high near the clouds, acting as... well, I don't really know.

Beside her was a neat, smooth, shimmering stone. On top of it was a picture that was laid flat. It was a picture of a woman with silver hair and blue eyes, a girl with dark blue hair and white eyes, the girl I just saw, and another younger girl with dark blue hair and gleaming golden eyes, the word dangerous, don't mess with or fierce written all over her. The elder one was more of a protective type, with conpassion and fire. The woman, the mother, I suppose, was kind, generous and... powerful. She was fire and lightning, water and earth. She was like... light. She felt like light.

Why am I here?! I don't know... who are they? Where are they? The woman... she sounds and looks familiar....
_______________

"I am that woman." A voice echoed.

Behind me was The One That Tells the Fated. She now had white hair instead of lavender and the same eyes. Or was it? I cannot remember.

"I am, or... was, The Light One. My daughter... help her... save her! They are coming for her... and you and... magic."

Then it all turned black. Like it never happened.