Chapter 19 : Betrayal

H A N N A H

I raised an eyebrow, confused.
"Betrayal? What... what do you mean?!" I asked quietly, in need of an answer.

The Beast of Harmony stepped forward a bit, and a net sprouted from the ground, capturing him. He roared, and by using his tail, he sliced the net in half, he then landed on the ground without sound.

My eyes widned. I was really confused, why would they put traps and catapults everywhere? He walked back to us, then something... spectacularly odd happened.

His eyes became green, and furry wings sprouted from his back, it grew and grew until it was the size of a mini bus. He roared loudly, and then he grew, he became larger and larger, golden fur started to grow with his silver fur. His claws became sharper as well as his teeth.

My eyes grew even wider, I could not believe the sight I was seeing. Before I could ask, he flew into the air, and charged towards the academy.

"Beast of Harmony!" I shouted. "What are you doing!?!?!"

He growled, then he opened his mouth, and a ball of green fire escaped from his mouth, he was aiming for the headmaster's balcony, it hit the balcony and the balcony crumbled into pieces.

"What is he doing?!" Jake asked.

"How am I supposed to know?!" I shouted in agitation.

He scoffed. "It's a rhetorical question, dumbass!"

I turned my attention back to the Beast of Harmony. What were we supposed to do?

The headmaster opened the doors to the balcony- or what once was a balcony. An evil grin was planted on her face. It grew when she saw the beast.

"Well, well, well..." she said. "Hello old friend."

What does she mean?

"Monica... what have you done to the innocent students?!" The beast roared.

She laughed.
"Oh... nothing! Just... threatening them with hungry wolves... in the prison area, not much." she grinned.

I gasped. I knew something was off with her! I narrowed my eyes and stopped myself from charging and shooting fireballs at her.

I took a deep breath and exhaled sharply. I then heard a crack of a branch.
"Eek!" A voice exclaimed.

I whipped my head around to see... Jade?!

"Jade?! What are you doing here!?" Then realization struck me.
"You're Agent J!" I said to her, almost shouting.

Jade tilted her head in confusion. "Huh?"

I groaned.
"You know what I'm talking about!" I exclaimed. "Your father could control darkness, like The Shadows, and you keep stalking me!"

Jade rolled her eyes.
"First of all, my father works in the Administration Of EDMW, and EDMW means Elimination of Dark Magic Wielders, I watch you all the time because you've become... quite popular lately and I may or may not be envious." She muttered.

I raised an eyebrow.
"Who cares if I'm popular or not?! I certainly don't! But... that means your not the agent..." I turned my head to Jake.

"Definitely not me. If I were the agent, they'd know where the things are." He stated.

"Yeah... that's true- wait. How did you know what I was going to ask you? And that I'd bring up the... the things." I asked.

He bit his lip.
"Well... I maaaaay have done a bit of eavesdropping...

I glared at him, then my head suddenly started to ache... like something was trying to enter my mind. I breathed in and out sharply, trying to block the intruder from entering my head.

"Arg..." I shouted.

Luna kneeled beside me, her eyes wide.
"Livana... breath... do not let whatever it is enter your mind!"

Livana? She called me Livana!

I massaged my head, then tried even harder. I fought the urge to give up and let this... thing enter my mind and learn my secrets and important knowledge, that will be our downfall.

I closed my eyes and pushed the thing away. I opened my eyes and relaxed. My mind is safe... all the information is safe, for now. I balled my hands into fists, I then realized how much I was sweating.

"W-what was that?" I asked Luna.
She shrugged and hugged me.
"You're safe, Livana... that's all that matters to me right now." she said happily.

I smiled and asked, "who's Livana?"

She smiled.
"You. Your name is Livana, Livana Light."

I smiled, then it faded.
"Let's not celebrate yet... the headmaster is evil and Agent J is still out there." I said, realizing how much danger is out there.

Luna nodded, I glanced at Mellow, was staring at the ground. Probably thinking, although I'm not sure what or why.

"No, Agent J isn't 'still out there.'" A familiar voice said.

Mellow started to panic, and went towards me, Jake and Luna with fear, athough Jade decided to run for her life.

"I'm right here..." the voice said again. Then Lei came in sight. Lei!? That's why they knew... Lei told them! Lei, Lei, Lei!

"Awwww... you may have blocked me out this time, but that's the only time you'll be able to do that, and I'll be able to know where the Amethyst of Light and the Book of Legends and their Truth~ is... and by the way, I'm Jenna Lei, not just Lei." She said bitterly. This Lei wasn't the Lei I once knew.

I extended my arm and shot a fireball, her eyes' widened and barely dodged my first one. I narrowed my eyes and glared at her. I shot even more fireballs at her with anger.

"You.... betrayed... US!" I shouted, shooting more fireballs at her uncontrollably. I wrapped vines around her and aimed. A fireball hit her leg, then she summoned her spirit animal, it was a leopard. It bit the vines off, and she mounted on it.

"This is not the end!" She shouted and rode away.

Tears rolled down my eyes, and then I wiped them off.
"W-why am I crying..." I sobbed.
In spite of being mad at her, it felt like a bullet was shot right through my heart, losing a friend wasn't as easy as I expected.

An explosion interrupted my thoughts, this was when I realized The Beast of Harmony and Miss Chella were having a battle (although the Beast of Harmony is proven to be better than her), although Miss Chella was surprisingly very powerful, anyone who could live the first ten seconds in battle against the Beast of Harmony must be a Divine Warrior...

A Divine Warrior...

I turned to Luna.
"Wasn't mother a Divine Warrior?" I asked.

She nodded.
"Yeah, but Miss Chella... she's a Divine Warrior too." She turned to me. "Mother may have passed the Divine Warrior's Magic unto us... it may be one of the reasons you were able to unlock the element fire, because you were foghting to protect, and it's an act of goodness, and you're not doing it for the evil, a great trait for a future Divine Warrior." She said happily, blowing some of my long bangs out of my face.

She turned around and closed her eyes. Then, she transformed. Her clothes became elegant armour, the color of lavender and purple. Her head piece had an amethyst that was the color of the night sky. Her hair grew longer and was in a braid. Then she charged into battle...

That's when I realized...

°•~My sister is a
Divine Warrior~•°

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~
Hello everyone! We've reached 200+ views! Thank you for everything! The climax is coming! Ooooooooh! Please show some more support, and I hope you enjoyed the chappy!

C O M M E N T
V O T E
F O L L O W

It would be greatly appreciated!

°•~Chaw~•°