Chapter 33 : New members

Before we begin I just wanted to thank you all for helping Magics Academy reach 4k reads! It means a lot to me and I hope you continue to show support!

Shoutout to :

Jimin_Kook_bts

flora_22

KuttieKittens

SophiaDeomampo

MaryCermino

WerewolesRLife

For their encouragement and support! <3

_________________

H A N N A H

"AWAKE NOW!" A voice shouted. Startled, I jumped up to find a guard.

"What do you want. . . " I grunted. "You already took Jake!"

The guard huffed. "We don't want anything. Monica is true to her word, she will let you, your friends and Lunto free."

I nodded as he led me out the academy wherein I met with the others, but of course, Lara was still asleep and out of control which is why she, probably, wasn't given freedom. I sighed, Jake was gone and it left a hole in my heart.

"Hey, where's my big bro?" Mellow asked.

I looked at the ground. "He was given a choice. . . If he'd hand himself over to Monica for an experiment, Monica will set us and Lunto free."

Silence.

"So. . . He's. . . He's not coming?! What are they going to do to him?! He--"

"Shut it! We're almost at the gates." One of the guards commanded and Mellow stopped ranting. Veronica and Luna were saddned as well, but in my opinion, me and Mellow were the most affected.

In a matter of minutes, we reached the gates. There, the guards untied us and pushed us out, they kicked Lunto out since he wouldn't budge if they pushed him. Lunto landed outside the gates with a 'thud' and a wince.

"Lunto! Are you alright?!" I asked, or exclaimed, in worry as I knelt beside him.

'I am fine, thou should not worry.'

"How. . . Why are you talking like that?"

'Because I have been appointed by Re'eti's spirit to be thou and thou's sister's guardian. Alas, guardians such as I are given more power and wisdom, so we end up speaking like this.'

"You've been appointed by Re'eti's spirit to guard me and Luna?"

'Thou is correct.'

"Why?" Luna asked. Mellow and Veronica were dumbfounded.

'Because thou and thou's sister, Luna, as well as Veronica, Mellow and Jake, you all stand a chance against Monica when working together, and all the powerful beings that have passed away wishes for you to suceed over the evil threat.'