ii. simon lewis

- Edited: June 17, 2018 -

|| 𝕺𝖕𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖆 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖓 ||

Two days have passed since Clary Fray woke up from her sleep, and it turns out Jace was right. Clary is just as much of a Shadowhunter as any of us in the Institute, but she's still more mundane than any of us. I was in the Ops Centre with Isabelle, and I watched as her fingers typed away the report on our previous missions.

I averted my gaze off of the younger Lightwood, and to the Older Lightwood. Alec has been sulking since Clary woke up, and it has been eating his insides to not know anything about her. What made it worse is that he's still in denial that Clary is actually a Shadowhunter.

In the corner of my eye I caught the frame of a familiar blonde, and red head, but what I didn't expect to see was a mundane brought in to the Institute. This time around, an actual mundane. I chuckled, and shook my head in amusement as I turned to look at Alec. "You're not going to like this." I said with a smug smirk playing on my lips.

Alec turned to look at the three ascending figures from the entrance, and he huffed exasperatedly. He muttered something I couldn't quite understand, and he made his way over to his parabatai with a look of disapproval and disbelief.

I glanced down at Isabelle who had an amused smile tugging on her lips. A chuckled escaped past my mouth, and I shook my head in amusement. "There's a mundane in the Institute. This time it's actually a mundane." I said with a grin.

Isabelle laughed, and continued to type away on the computer. "Yeah? How is Alec taking all of this?" She asked amusingly, as she gestured her head towards her brother.

I directed my attention towards Alec, his tall frame standing firm on the ground with his arms crossed on his chest. I couldn't see his expression, since his back was facing mine, but even I could tell that he wasn't all too happy about the situation.

"What exactly is a circle member and why are they trying to kill us?" The mundane with brown curly hair, round specs, and a pair of brown eyes asked. His face vividly showed off the fear, and worry that he had.

"All we know is, a long time ago the Circle made a revolt. A lot of Shadowhunters got killed including my father." Jace replied as he crossed his arm, and looked down on the mundane with a stern look in his eyes.

"And since the revolt we've been forbidden to even hear about the Circle." Alec said with in his usual monotonous and bored voice.

"but, how's that possible? Its your history." Clary asked with a look of confusion visibly showing in her hazel eyes.

I turned my head back towards the younger Lightwood who had a focused look on her face as she continued to type away, her teeth tugging on her red painted lips. "Your brother's not taking this as bad as I thought, to be honest." I muttered, and continued to watch them bicker on.

"He's probably tired himself out, let's wait a little while longer." Isabelle said with a small smile.

"There's gotta be someone out there who can tell us why they've taken my mother." Clary said the desperation and frustration was clear in her voice.

"There is, coming?" Jace said as he began to smugly walk towards the Training room.

I rolled my eyes at the blonde who suddenly became a whole lot more confident, and full of himself in less than three days. Isabelle's typing grew louder with every key she pressed on, I took the keyboard from her, and typed in examined what she was doing. I began to type away, and in less than a few minute I finished what she was trying to do. "There we go, all done." I smiled at her sweetly, and got off the table.