20: Azazel

Song for the Chapter:
"Magnus the Magnus - Area"

|| Ophelia Whitestorm ||

I took a quick swing of my axe at Jace, he immediately blocked it and took a swing at me with his seraph blades.

"You know what, I want to know what's up with you and axes." Jace said as he dashed forward and slashed his blade at me which I dodged just in time.

"It's cooler than a Seraph blade and because each one of us has a special weapon. Wouldn't look nice if both of us used Seraph Blades right? You have your blade, Izzy has her whip, Alec has his bow, and I have my beautiful axe." I explained and I tried to land multiple blows.

"Do you find it heavy?" Jace slashed forward.

"Nah, not really. Kind of well balanced." I blocked.

I charged at him and we engaged in a chain of offenses and defenses. Alec watched us closely, a big grin plastered on his face.

I swung my axe towards Jace and he moved back far enough to be missed by my axe. As he moved back I kicked him back which sent him tumbling on the ground. I looked at Alec and smirked. Alec rolled his eyes, "Watch out." Alec warned.

I felt a sting on my arm and I saw my arm bleeding, I looked at Jace. A smug face plastered all over him, I rolled my eyes and charged at him. I managed to get him unarmed. I held my axe in hand and I sent Jace a boastful grin.

Jace shook his head and jumped behind me. He somehow managed to disarm me as well. We engaged in a hand on hand combat, I was able to land multiple blows at him. I spun him around and pinned him to the ground, his face facing the ground and his arm twisted behind him and he groaned.

"Ouch.." Alec commented.

"Shut up." Jace said.

Jace twisted his body and we switched positions, I was now facing the floor. I let out a huff as he held my arm right behind me. He gripped it tighter and farther up my back, his other arm wrapped around my neck. I tried to break free but, it was no use.

"Okay.. okay." I tried to breathe "You win. Get off me. You're suffocating me."

He stood up and lent me his hand. He pulled me up and I sighed.

"Now, let's see if your boyfriend here will last longer than you." He chuckled and gestured for me to hand him my axes.

I sat by the bench as I watched Alec have his turn with fighting Jace. Jace had a pair of Seraph axes and Alec has his Seraph blades on hand.

"You're hurting." Alec said.

"You didn't even touch me." Jace smirked.

"Im not talking about that. Im talking about the Downworlders." Alec said "Jace, you didn't know. It wasn't your fault."

"I never said it was. Come on, you got another round in you or starting to get tired?" Jace said which caused Alec to chuckle.

Alec jumped at him and tried to strike Jace, but Jace was able to dodge it.

"So what does this pure angel blood do for you anyway?" Alec asked, while they were a bit far from each other.