8: AlPhelia

Song for Chapter:
"Storm - Ruelle"
(➰: I was thinking of a good ship name. I came up with that. Hope you enjoy.)
|| Ophelia Morgenstern ||

It's been a day since our little incident with the werewolves, I've spent the entire day in the Infirmary, healing. I have never felt more mundane. Apparently I had a severe bruise on the stomach a few broken ribs, and multiple cuts and bruises on my face, but it's nothing a good ol' iratze cant fix and some stitches. I've gotten a couple visits from Isabelle and Maryse. Max and Robert stopped by too to see how I was doing. Alec, Clary, and Jace couldn't visit because, they were at Magnus helping Luke recover. Maryse complained. A lot. About how this wouldn't have happened if I kept the Fairchild girl inside the Institute blah blah blah.

I got up and out of the bed in the infirmary and I headed straight to my room, showered, and got changed out of yesterday's clothes.

I walked out of my room and I walked through the hallway when I heard Isabelle call me from across the hall. I went inside her room and saw her standing by the mirror.

"Whoa. Izzy, who did this to you?" I gasped. She looked so grown up, she looked like Maryse.

"I decided it was time for a change, and that I needed to grow up." She smiled at me and gestured for me to sit down on her bed. A box at the top filled with her glamorous clothes.

"What's up Iz?" I looked at her, my head suddenly felt like it had a 4 ton brick balance on it.

"How are you feeling?" She looked at me, her voice laced with concern.

"Im fine. Just had an intense head ache for a second there." I said and placed my hand on my forehead.

"Alec was really worried about you." The younger Lightwood sighed and held my hand.

"I probably should thank him." I shrugged and looked down at my feet.

Isabelle nodded and smiled, "Want to join me? I have to work on some things in the Ops center."

We were about to head out when we heard Robert knocking on Alec's door and calling for him. "Alec?"

"Alec!" He knocked.

We walked over to him, and he looked at us looking a bit confused and slightly taken aback by Isabelle's new look, "Is everything okay?"

"Better than ever." Isabelle replied.

"Is there something you two want to talk about?" He asked looking at me and Isabelle.

"No. All good." Isabelle assured.

"Have you seen Alec?" He asked.

"Um, no. Why?" I shook my head.

"He's supposed to fill out the incident reports for all the recent demonic activity." Robert explained.

"I can do it." Isabelle said.

"I know you can, but the Clave—"

"Will be fine getting it from me." She stepped forward smiling at her father.

I stood behind her still shocked at how fast Isabelle changed. This whole world is being turned upside down.