19: Onslaught

|| Ophelia Whitestorm ||

"What were they like?" I asked, sitting on the couch with Magnus.

"Your parents? Demetria and Fred, they're like the stars of a Romantic film in the 1900's. They always helped me. When it comes to helping their friends they can barely say no." He smiled at the thought of my parents, "I met your father when he asked me to help him setup a date for your mother. I gladly helped without asking for payment, when it comes to young love it's hard for me to resist." He smiled and winked at me.

"You must be really close then. I mean, you helped him without asking for payment." I smiled, my phone vibrated on my lap and I checked to see what it was. It was a text from Alec, I grinned and Magnus noticed.

"Your boyfriend?" He smirked.

"Not my boyfriend yet, Magnus." I smiled.

"Yet." He smirked, and took a sip on his glass.

"I gotta go Magnus, see you soon!" I smiled, and hugged him.

=====

"Hey, Alec? What's the emergency?" I opened his door open and I saw him as he paced around his room "Are you okay?"

He walked towards me and he smashed his lips on mine and kissed me hard, I pulled away "Someone's in a good mood today." I smiled, he pulled me in and his hand went up my shirt.

I pulled away again, "I think it's time for us to take the next step." He said.

"Oh, that step." I muttered "Are you sure?"

He nodded and he kissed me again, I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands made their way to my waist as he walked me over to the bed. We moved over to his bed our lips breaking apart every now and then.

He tried to remove his shoes and he stumbled sidewards to which we both chuckled to. We continued to make out, he took his shirt off and we both landed on his bed.

"Aren't we just graceful." I muttered in between our kisses.

"We're Shadowhunters." Alec smirked.

We continued to kiss each other passionately and hungrily. He lifted my shirt up and he broke away for a second and I got it off my head. His kisses slowly trailed down from lips, his hands traveled all around my body. The rest is up to imagination of you mundanes.

=====

We laid in bed, my head on his chest and I looked up at him, "That was amazing."

He smirked down at me, "You are amazing."

"I know I am." I smiled, I leaned up to him giving him a short peck on the lips.

Our phone vibrated and we checked what it was, "Well, I didn't really expect we'd stay here forever." Alec smiled.

"A girl can hope." I said.

We got up and changed back into our clothes and rushed down to the Ops center, Alec received a text from Magnus and told me it was important and rushed out.