Mission

Steve got up from the couch and put on his jacket. "How can I even like Tony? He always picks on me. It hurts even more that I'll never be with him." Steve thought to himself. He grabbed a cab and drove off to Shield. As soon as he got there, he met up with Fury, sitting out on the park bench with a hoodie on. Fury handed him a file folder and got up and left. "Oh, and keep things nice." Fury said and disappeared. Steve opened the file,

Lillian Spencer.

Age: 17

Sex: F

Currently a student at Thomson Clark High School (Sunshine Avenue)

Personality: shy, smart (not much gathered)

Lillian (Lilly) was used as an experiment for what is called "Project Centipede." She has injectors that make her a super soldier in strength and stamina. She must be brought in for examining before she hurts or destroys anyone.

*please note that all subtle attempts have failed*

He closed the file. He remembered hearing from Phil Coulson about Project Centipede. He got up from the park bench and caught another cab. He left to Thomson Clark High School. As he arrived he noticed the school looked very nice. He got out, paid that cab driver, and walked in. He put on his glasses and entered the main office. "Can I help you, sir?" The women behind the counter spoke up. "Yeah.. um.. I'm here for Lillian Spencer, junior?" Steve replied. "And who are you and what are your connections with her?" The woman asked. "I'm her uncle. She didn't bring the note?" Steve thought quickly. "No, she didn't." the woman said. "Unfortunately, the school is under wire construction so the phones and the intercom is down."

"Well she has an appointment I must take her to." Steve said. "Okay I will send you down to her room. Right now she has English, room 105. First floor. Have fun finding that." said the lady as she went back to typing. Steve left the office and started to look around for room 105. He finally found room 100. "101, 102, 103, 104, 105! Here we are." Steve said to himself. He knocked on the door. A man opened the door. "Yes, sir?" he asked Steve. "Yes um, I'm looking for Lillian Spencer?" Steve said nicely. "One minute," the man said, "Lillian? Someone is here for you." Steve peered inside the room. Everyone was wearing short sleeve but Lilly. She had a long sleeve shirt on. "No." She said. "Lillian. C'mon let's go. You have that appointment" said Steve, giving her the hint. "I said, no." 

Lillian stood up and threw a desk across the room toward Steve. The whole class screamed and ran out while Steve was a bit shocked she was so quick to react. To prevent danger from anyone else, Steve pulled down the fire alarm so people would get out of the school.

It was just Steve and Lilly. "You here to take me away? Well too bad. I'm not a monster, unless you make me one." she said angrily. "No. I'm not going to take you away. You are dangerous Lilly. You can hurt people. Come with me and we can fix this." Steve said calmly. "No.. I don't wanna fix it!" she screamed and threw two desks at him at once. Steve dodged the first desk but got hit with the second desk. He fell over taking the full impact. Lilly walked over to him grinning. "No Lillian. This isn't you." Steve said pushing the desk aside. "Oh but I think I like causing pain. It is me!" she said as she picked up another desk. Just as she was about to smash it down, Iron man flew through the window and held up Lilly by the neck. Tony lifted up his mask, "Gotcha." He said smiling.

After they got the school cleaned up and Lilly taken away, Steve walked up to Tony. "I had her." Steve said. "Yeah, if you mean getting smashed with a desk. Captain America, the one who couldn't beat a teenage girl." Tony said laughing. "Whatever." Steve said trying to hide his feelings. "Wait? How'd you find me?" Steve asked. "Ehh.. long story. Feel hungry?" Tony replied. "Sure am." Steve said.

Steve hopped in Tony's car and Tony folded his suit up into his little briefcase and left. They went to a nice little restaurant downtown.