Cuddles & Lightsabers

Steve answered his phone as it was ringing. "Hey buddy!" Sam said on the other line. "I felt like we left things a little awkward the other day getting coffee."

"Oh no, it's all fine." Replied Steve, waiting to tell him the news. "So listen," He began, "I have something to say." Sam asked what it was. "Well. Steve said sitting on his couch, Tony and I, well, we are kinda together." Steve finished smiling to himself. "What!?? Wait, wait? Tony is gay!? I didn't see that! So wait, you two are official. Oh my God." Sam replied over the line. "I never would've thought Tony would turn gay!!!" 

Steve laughed, "Well he did, and yes, we are official." He said. "Wait, did you two, ya know, do it?" Sam asked awkwardly. "No not yet, just cuddling." Steve replied losing the smile. He was nervous. "Oh yeah, you're the virgin." Sam said laughing. "You know I hate it when people call me that." Steve replied with a straight tone. "Haha, sorry bro." Sam said. "Well I'm glad to know everything is good for you and Tony. I can't wait to hear the sound of your voice after you get laid." He said. "Shut up." Steve said. "Haha well, I gotta jet, talk to you later." Sam said and he hung up. Steve put his phone down and flipped on the television. He searched the channels and found one show talking about Tony Stark and his father and stuff. "Ah, good old Howard. I remember working with him. And to think, I'm with his son." Steve thought to himself. He didn't know what he liked about Tony. He, in fact, used to hate the guy. But now he seemed different. He was caring and loving. I guess once you reach the heart of someone, it can really change them. He wished he was with Tony right now. He decided to give him a call.

He called Tony and talked to him for a few minutes. He wasn't busy so he decided he would drive over. Steve said they could maybe watch a movie or something. Steve liked movies. Steve glanced out the window 10 minutes later and saw Tony pull up. As he got out, Tony brought out a couple movies. "I said a movie." Steve chuckled as he let Tony in. "No, you gotta watch Star Wars." Tony replied and walked in. "Star Wars"? Steve mouthed to himself. Tony kicked off his shoes and walked over to the TV. While he put in the first movie, Steve got out two beers and set them on the living room table. Steve grabbed the remote and sat on the couch. Tony walked over and sat down next to Steve. "Do you know how to set up the TV to play the movie?" Tony asked smiling. "Sure, yeah." Steve said doubtfully. He clicked buttons on the remote. He had no idea what he was doing. 

"Here, let me help you." Tony laughed. He put his hand over Steve's and clicked the button and the movie came up. "Now you click play." Tony said. Steve clicked the play button. "Obviously." Steve said acting as if he already knew that. Tony looked into Steve's eyes. They were so beautiful. They lay close with each other while watching the first movie. "This is very interesting." Steve said. "These are probably the best movies ever made in a series Steve. They're amazing." Said Tony. Steve layed down on the couch on his back and Tony laid on top op him resting his head on Steve's chest. He loved listening to his heartbeat. Steve wrapped his arms around Tony and he looked into his eyes. They both leaned in and kissed. They kissed for a few minutes and they went back to the movie. They spent the whole rest of the day watching the series. "These are really cool. I like R2D2." Steve said. Tony smiled. He was still laying on top of Steve and their hands were interlocked with each other. "I love you Steve." He said watching the movie. "I love you too Tony." Steve replied with a smile. They had a true passion for each other. "You know we can't tell anyone." Tony said looking into his eyes. "Yeah I know." Steve nodded. "You told someone, didn't you. You're a terrible liar Captain." Tony chuckled. "I only told Sam!" Steve blurted out, "He won't tell anyone. Trust me." He said.

"I believe you." Tony replied, "Besides, I told Pepper." He said. "Oh. Okay then. But how long can we keep this Tony." Steve asked. "I don't know, we'll find a way." Tony replied and put his head back down on Steve's chest. They cuddled the whole night until they fell asleep watching Star Wars.