Procedure

*TONY'S POV*

"What the hell.." I mumbled as I opened my eyes. I remembered where I was. "Ah, hello." Nigel said, sitting with his legs crossed and arms neatly folded on a chair. I noticed that I wasn't hanging with my hands tied together anymore. I was actually tied down onto a concrete bed. I tried to lift my head up, but my neck was strapped down- along with my waist, arms, wrists, and legs. "What... are... you... doing." I asked struggling to move my arms. "Well Tony, there has been a slight change of plans with the whole 'killing you' thing. The Clairvoyant has a better idea." Nigel said standing up over Tony. They were still in the dark underground sewer area. He saw other people walking around to people on concrete beds like him. This place was a test lab. "What are you going to do with me now?" I said. I realized my lip was cut open and bleeding. "Instead of killing you, we are going to use you." Nigel replied signalling over a worker. A worker walked over and talked to Nigel. Saying something about the Clairvoyant.... and a kill-switch.

"A kill-switch is something we use for our stubborn men who don't cooperate. It is inserted into the eye and if you don't cooperate, the Clairvoyant can instantly hit a single button, and boom, you're gone." Nigel said with a short laugh. "You will be stopped. They will find you." I said and I spit blood onto his white suit he had on. "Bit of advice, don't wear white in a place like this." I added. "Tony? I liked this suit." Nigel said before he punched me across the face.. again. He was too strong for a normal human being. As he turned around, asking for a tissue, I saw that there was something creeping up on his neck. He's a successful test subject from Project Centipede. That would explain his extreme ability to punch hard. "Well. We will be starting the process in your eye soon." Nigel said and he started to talk with more workers. "Do you have everything ready for the procedure?" Nigel asked one of the men. "Yes sir, everything is ready when you are." A man replied. Nigel looked at me and then back at the worker, "Let's get started then, shall we?" 

I struggled trying to break free but I knew I couldn't. I was strapped down. Steve was all I could think about. What is going to happen after this? I'm forced to work for the Clairvoyant.  All hope was fading from my mind. I saw Nigel walk up to me again. "Mr. Stark, this may hurt a little." He said with a grin. I saw three workers walk over, all carrying different types of tools and things. One man was carrying a particularly long needle. Nigel walked and sat back down in his chair he was sitting in when I woke up the first time. "You'll be done in no time at all." He said to me. The workers all crowded around. "You don't have to follow orders from this dickhead." I said to them, doing everything I could to stall them somehow. "We are given our orders. We do not disobey." They all said at once. they were robots. "Damn." I said to myself. "Oh yeah, it's no use trying to talk the robots out of it." Nigel said looking up at me. "You psychopath." I said to Nigel. "Ha." Nigel just laughed. The robots then took out some sort of shock device. I didn't even want to know what that was for. One man took the device and put it onto the part of my neck that wasn't covered down by a metal strap. He hit the button. I was instantly knocked out. My last thought was Steve

*STEVE"S POV* 

"This tunnel isn't leading us anywhere!" I said in an angry voice as we shined the flashlights around the tunnel. "You don't know that yet." Natasha replied to me in a hopeful voice. We walked some more. It felt like there was no end to it. "Wait. Shhh. You hear that?" Agent Coulson said turning to me with a whisper. We listened for a couple seconds. There were voices! "People!" I said with a quite voice. "C'mon." Natasha said and we jogged down the tunnel. The voices got louder and closer. We stopped at a corner of the tunnel. "Wait here." Natasha said turning to me and Coulson. She turned around the corner and disappeared. She returned five minutes later, "Okay, you won't believe what I saw." She said out of breath. "What was it?" Phil asked.

"Hydra... Project Centipede... they're everywhere." She breathed, trying to calm down.

"Did you see any sign of Tony?" I blurted out. Natasha looked at me. "I.. I don't know. It was more like a test lab. There were lots of people lying on concrete beds with things in their arms or metal limbs." She said. "Tony could possibly be in there! What if they're hurting him? We need a plan!" I said turning to Coulson. "Okay. Calm down. There is backup on the-" I cut him off, "We don't have time for backup! We need to act now before it's too late." 

"Steve, we need to wait for backup. It's too risky." Natasha said looking into my eyes.

"No." I replied and took off around the corner. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Tony's getting a kill-switch put into him!!!
(For any of you people who don't know what a kill-switch is, it's a device that the bad guys put into the back of your eye and the Clairvoyant (Bad guy) can communicate with you through it. He tells you what your orders are and if you don't do what he wants, he can activate the kill switch through your eye and destroy you.)

New Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. tonight (& Supernatural)

(Comment & Vote <3)

:)