Takedown (part 2)

*TONY'S POV*

After I hit the cloaked dude with my lasers, I flew back up and let Steve take him. He hit the man to the ground with his shield three times. He's so strong. I flew to the ground and lifted my helmet up as I landed. The man was just lying there. "Well that was easy." I said walking over to Steve. We just stood there and looked at him. I couldn't see his face under his hood. I saw Agent Coulson and his team running over. "Don't touch him." Coulson yelled. "We weren't planning on it." Steve replied with a smile. "I want to see who it is." I said, not listening to Coulson's orders. I leaned down and right as I was about to lift up his hood, he grabbed my arm and squeezed it. He was strong. He was squeezing my armor. "God damn." I said trying to get loose. Steve picked up his shield and right as he was about to hit him, the guy used his other arm (that wasn't currently destroying my suit) and took his shield. He threw it, and it went far. He also threw Steve to the ground. At this point I felt like my arm was going to be ripped in half. "Drop Mr. Stark and put your hands up where I can see them." Coulson shouted walking over with his team. The man finally dropped me and I fell to the ground. I had blood leaking out from my suit by my arm and I think it's broken. Steve was getting his shield.

The man casually put his hands up. "Okay." He said. "We will shoot." Coulson replied. Steve got up and ran over to me. "Are you okay?" He knelt down beside me and looked at my arm. "It's fine." I casually said and I stood up. He stood next to me making sure I was alright. Aweeeeee..

We walked over near Coulson and watched his team apprehend the guy. I noticed he was taking something out of his pocket. "Grenade!" I shouted as he flipped the top latch. Coulson's team scattered and hid behind the building on the edge of the street and Steve put out his shield in front of us. That shield is really powerful because it blocked the explosion from us. We both stood up. We heard a powerful yell. I turned around and was tackled by the man. Why only me?? Steve threw his shield and knocked the man off of me. Coulson was a ways behind us. His team was going to take the man to the fridge when we got him. I stood up and saw the man had slid back and was charging again. I shot my lasers at him but only with my good arm because my other side wasn't working. He dodged every single bullet! Who the hell is this guy?? Then, I saw that he had two things attached to his arms.... Project Centipede. I shot up into the air while Steve ran at him. I looked down and saw Steve and the other guy fighting head to head. Coulson couldn't shoot because it could hit either one of them. Steve threw the man to the ground and hit him over and over again. The man was not going down and took on Steve even more. He was like Hulk- the madder you got, the stronger you get. 

"Steve, move!" I shouted as I jolted down near the man and shot three of my shoulder missiles at him. Steve jumped out of the way as the missiles hit the man to the ground.

"Stark you weren't supposed to kill him!" Phil yelled at me in anger as I landed. The smoke was arising from the air as I walked over to where the man was shot down. This Project Centipede stuff needs to be stopped. They are getting more and more powerful. The man was still alive! He lay there burning but he was breathing and everything! He got up. I knew he was defenseless so I walked over to him. I lifted him up by his neck, "Who are you." I said. "My master wants you dead." the man said. His cloak had burned but it wasn't a man who looked familiar. "Who is your master." I asked in anger squeezing him harder. The man was choking. "Tony!" Steve said as he ran over. He put his hand over my shoulder, that was his way of calming me down. I loosened my grip. "Who is your master?!" I asked again to the man. He had blood dripping from his mouth. "You will see very soon Mr. Stark." He said smiling.

Suddenly, he took out some weird cylinder thing and threw it out into the road. I dropped that man and saw him put on some sort of mask thing. Before we could all take cover, the cylinder pipe made a small *beep* and a blast of air shot from the can. 

Everything went black.