Underground Base

*STEVE'S POV*

... I took off around the corner and went towards the voices

----

The voices were becoming louder. I was close. "Natasha, where did you see all the people?" I asked turning to her. "Follow me and be careful!" She replied and led the way. We followed close behind until we came to a curve in the tunnel. "They're all around that corner. People in lab coats and everything!" She said turning around to us. I went in front and put my back up to the edge of the wall. I turned my head to glance around and see what we were dealing with. I couldn't believe my eyes. There was a Hydra symbol in red painted on the sewer wall. It was like a giant underground base! "Oh.. my.. God.." I said under my breath as my mouth dropped over. Natasha grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back around. "You'll get us caught if you keep staring like that!" She said looking at me. "We should just wait. There is backup coming!" Phil said calmly to me again. I saw from the corner of my eye Natasha nodding her head. They don't understand what it's like to wait while your love could be dying. I suddenly felt a rush of anger towards them. Maybe it wasn't even them. It was anger towards Hydra! And whatever this "Clairvoyant" guy is! "Tony could be dying, possibly dead. "If you want to wait, by all means, wait! But I'm not losing him." I said and I turned back around. 

I have no idea how I'm going to do this. I have no plan. Only a gun- and that doesn't get me very far. "Okay," Coulson sighed, "What's the plan then." He rubbed his eyes with his hand. "Okay, ummm.." I stammered, trying to think of a plan still. "Natasha, you do your thing, with the legs and stuff. Couslon you are the best with a gun and know some moves so stay close by me and we will take men down while trying to find Tony. There is a lot of men so let's just hope that backup arrives while we are taking them down." I finally said (not the greatest plan..) "So that's you're plan? To fight and hope backup arrives while we fight? What if they don't Steve? What if Tony isn't even here?" Natasha said with a cold tone. "Tony is all that matters. If he's here, we need to find him. They are going to kill him." I said looking into Natasha's eyes. She loosened up, "Okay. I understand. But, he better be here." She said and we ran out. At first, only a couple men saw us and ran over. Natasha casually and quietly took them down within seconds. "Well," She said flipping her hair, "This isn't so bad." 

"Hey???" A man yelled at us. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked over. "Shit.." Phil mumbled under his breath and all the people ran towards us. Some were actually really skilled. Others fought like little school girls. "Coulson!" I yelled at Phil as we were fighting the people who were running at us. "What Captain?" He replied punching a man in the gut. "I.. am going... to look for... Tony.." I said, out of breath from knocking people out. I left Coulson and Natasha to fight and looked at the different lab beds. There were men moaning. Some had swelling on their bodies or just looked pale. "What the hell.." I said to myself while searching for Tony. There were still some people that would run up and try to take me down. One man ran up and started to fight me. This guy had some moves. He knows what he was doing and was pretty good. "I am power. Cut off one head, two more shall take it's place. Hail Hydra!" The man said to me still fighting. I finally grasped him by the neck and lifted him up. "Yeah? Well I'm Captain America." I replied and threw him to the floor knocking him out.

I heard more noise and a few gun shots. I turned behind me and relief overflowed me. Backup has arrived. Now all I had to do was find Tony. I knew he was here! I got to the last bed and saw that there was a chair next to the bed. The chair was empty. I walked up to the side of the bed and there was blood on the right side. I looked at the floor and there was a silver pointy tool on the ground. I bent over and picked it up. There was blood on it. "I'd hate to be this guy." I said to myself as I looked over the sheets. "Oh my God!" I said seeing the face. "Tony!" I yelled to the others. "Tony! Tony!!" I said shaking him. "Did they do anything to you!?" I saw that he was now waking up. He had blood dried on his right eye. "Steve?" Tony said in question form. "Steve." He said again. "Yes, yes! I'm here!" I put my hand on his cheek. "Steve... I'm... I'm.. sorry.." Tony said to me. Tony quickly stood up.

"What? What do you mean by sor-" Tony grabbed me by the neck and lifted me up. He was incredibly strong and was choking me.

"T- Tony.." I gasped for air. I saw tears fill Tony's eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Sorry I didn't update yesterday! (When you spend the whole night watching Sherlock- you get carried away!!)

I bet you didn't see that coming.. 

What will happen :0 (really though, I don't even know)

900 reads!!! :) 

(Comment & Vote)

<3