Takedown (part 1)

*STEVE'S POV*

So that's it. The whole world knows about me and Tony. I didn't show it, but I am so pissed. I want to find that little asshole and strangle him. I guess we probably wouldn't have been able to keep it anyway. But still. Who taped us kissing? That's kinda creepy. I really didn't want Tony to tell everyone it was true but if he thinks it will be okay then I trust him. Right now I am at Stark Tower with Tony and Pepper. I'm listening to them talk about what the press is saying about us. As long as we're together, nothing can hurt us. 

I will point out, that I am sore from the other night! God, Tony is good in bed. But seriously, it fucking hurt. I didn't cry though. That would've been awkward. I can't wait to do that again.

I looked at Tony. Watching him argue with Pepper. Awe, he's so adorable in his little angry voice. He looked at me. He instantly stopped arguing with Pepper when he saw me smiling at him. "Shut up." He said squinting his eyes at me, as if he knew what I was thinking. I just laughed and got up. I walked over to Tony. Pepper rolled her eyes. "Well, Nigel should be up here any minute now." She said looking at her phone time. "What? Why do you keep bringing him here? This is my area. I don't want him in here." Tony said crossing his arms. What a drama queen. "Tony, if you hadn't noticed, Nigel actually works here." Pepper replied walking to the elevator doors. "Still." Tony said. He walked behind his bar and took out a beer from the fridge. He asked if I wanted one. "Mm sure." I replied and walked over. I saw the elevator doors open and a tall man with dark hair walked out. He was wearing a suit and tie. "That would be Nigel." Tony said in my ear as I took a drink of the beer. "Ah." I replied. He kissed Pepper on the cheek. 

He walked over to us with Pepper. "We are going out for lunch." Pepper said to us as she put her arm around Nigel's. He smiled at me. "So," He started talking, "Are you two... actually together?" I put my beer down and looked at Tony. "Yes." Tony said looking at me and then Nigel. "We are." Nigel nodded. "Who would give the press a video of you kissing? That's just strange." He said with a stressed look. There was something I didn't like about him. I ignored the thought and put my arm around Tony's waist. Tony moved in closer. I liked it when he did that. He feels protected by me. 

"Well we better be going.." Pepper said anxiously. "Oh please, don't let us keep you." Tony said in a sarcastic voice.

"Goodbye Mr. Stark and Captain Rogers." Nigel said as the elevator door closed.

"I hate that guy." Tony said walking over to the couch. "There is something strange about him." I agreed, following him. I sat next to him on the couch and gave him a kiss. He flipped on the TV. He kissed me back. I wrapped my arms around him and I kissed him more and more. The TV in the background seemed to fade away as we became intertwined with each other. I was kissing down his neck when I noticed he stopped. I looked up. "What is it?" I said looking into his eyes. He was watching the TV. "Look." He said. I got up off of him and looked at the TV. "What the.."

It was footage from downtown, live news. There was someone terrorizing the town. We both sat up and leaned forward. The man was throwing everything around and hurting innocent people. Everyone was screaming and running in panic. My phone rang. It was Fury. I automatically knew he wanted me to take this man down. I answered. "I'm on it Fury. But I'll need my shield." I said right away. "Coulson and his team are coming. He'll bring your shield." Fury replied through the phone and he hung up. I got up. Tony got up too. "Right behind you." Tony said and walked out on to the edge of Stark Tower. "JARVIS." Tony spoke as his suit arose from the ground. "Coulson's team is coming too!" I yelled before Tony shot off. I ran to the elevator and went to the ground level. It was a bit awkward standing in the elevator with the nice music and all. As soon as it opened, I sprinted out and shot down the building and out the doors. I saw Tony flying over head, leading me to the man. I sprinted down the streets, watching all the people flee in panic. I knew I was getting close. I heard cars going off and smashing noises. I stopped running and hid behind a building. I turned my head around the corner and saw the man throwing things around and ruining everything. 

Coulson drove up next to me on the side of the building and opened the door. "Captain Rogers, here." Coulson said as he opened the door. Agent Melinda May threw me my shield. "Thanks." I replied quickly and ran out into the middle of the road. The man stopped silent. He turned around and looked straight at me. I thought I saw him make a quick smirk and he started racing toward me. He was fast. "Now!" I shouted as he was about to hit me. Tony flew straight down and hit the man with his hand lasers and shot the man down. That gave him a distraction and I ran up and hit him down with my shield. He was wearing a dark cloak so I couldn't see who he was.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

Okay I will publish part 2 tomorrow of the fight. 

I will tell you that there is going to be a big shocker so keep reading.

Something is about to go downnnnn :0

okay byeeee (comment & vote!! <3)