Dinner

Tony and Steve went back to the training room after they talked about it. As they both opened the doors everyone stopped training and sorta just looked at them. "Hey look," Sam spoke up. "I am really sorry for telling them." He walked up to Steve. "It's fine." Steve replied. It seemed that Steve was the calm one in the relationship and Tony was the stuck-up one. Steve seemed to love that about him. "Who else did you tell." Tony asked with his arms crossed. "Nobody I swear." Sam replied. Tony looked at everyone else in the room. "Nope. We didn't tell anyone." Natasha spoke up. "Good. I swear to God, if this gets out, I will-" Steve put his hand on Tony's shoulder. "It won't." He reassured Tony.

________

That night, Steve went to Tony's house. Pepper no longer lived there. "A good evening, sir." JARVIS said as Tony came in. "Hey JARVIS." Tony said as Steve walked through the door. "So, he knows everything that goes on in this house?" Steve asked. "Indeed so, Captain Rogers." JARVIS replied before Tony. "Don't worry," Tony said. He walked over to the panel on the wall and opened it. He hit a switch. "There. He's turned off." Tony said to Steve. "Cool." Steve said smiling. Steve was so nervous. This was the night.

"Hey what should we have for dinner?" Tony asked turning to Steve as he got out a beer. "You can cook?" Steve asked surprised. "Hell yeah. I was a pretty good cooker in 7th grade cooking class." Tony said smiling. "Have you cooked since then?" Steve asked laughing. "Nope." Tony replied. 

"I can help you cook." Steve said. "Okay. But what are we having?" Tony asked. "Let's make spaghetti with meatballs!" Steve said. He loved that dish. "Okay. I have a confession." Tony said, "I don't know how to cook. I have no idea what I'm doing." He said smiling with a frying pan in his hand. "I can help you. I know how." Steve said walking over and taking the frying pan out of his hand. Throughout the next hour Steve helped Tony cook the spaghetti. "No that doesn't go there." Steve said as Tony was trying to put a raw egg in the spaghetti pot on the stove. "I have no idea what I'm doing." Tony said as Steve put the egg back. "Luckily I do." Steve laughed and kissed Tony. "Okay I can help. What should I do." Tony said trying to act important. "You can take this spoon and mix the meatballs and sauce." Steve said handing him a wooden spoon. "I got this." Tony said.

They finished cooking (an hour longer than it should have) and they sat down and ate. "See. It's not that hard to cook." Steve said looking at Tony as they ate. The food was actually not that bad. Tony gave Steve a beer. He wanted to get him drunk. Steve knew that Tony wanted him drunk. But Tony didn't know that since Steve is a super-human, his metabolism won't allow him to get drunk. "I won't tell him." Steve thought to himself smiling. After they ate, they put the dishes in the dishwasher. Tony looked up and Steve and they leaned in.

They kissed a passionate kiss and they walked into Tony's bedroom. Tony put his lips against Steve's and they made out. They walked over to the bed. Steve pulled off his shirt and Tony followed. Steve was no longer nervous he just let it happen. Steve reached for Tony's belt. "For... a.. first... timer.. you.. seem.. pretty... good..at... this." Tony said through the kissing. Steve just let out a small laugh.

"This will be fun." Tony said through the kisses.