unknown

Destiny

As I wake up everything from the night before a complete blur but than I remember.

David. kiss. Mr.hayes

My mind tried to wrap around the situation but I cannot dwell on it now I'm going to be late for school and I'm dying to drive my new car. I walk into my closet and decide on my outfit for today I want something cute but casual.

After I do my morning routine I head for the door to my car. I make it to school in less than 10 minutes I look at my phone and see that I have a missed call with time to spare I stay inside my car and decide to call the number back I have to start remembering to save numbers faster.

" Hi"

" Hi"

" Where are you right now "

" At school"

" Really this early I bet the first bell didn't even ring yet " he chuckles and I smile thinking about our moment together just last night.

" But anyway I called you for something important meet me at the new coffee shop a block away from your school ok ?" I hear David say and I can tell he is being his old self again ,I'm happy but nervous to what was important.

We talk for a while and bid our goodbyes as I finally hear the bell and head to my first period class English 4 with Mr.S I hope this day goes by fast.
*********
It 2:30 pm already and I get inside my car and make my way to meet David I couldn't be more nervous.

I enter the small coffee shop and instantly my nose smell the scent of caffeine everywhere. I look around and spot David sitting alone with two mugs and I make my way over there quickly.

"Hi" I say a little to excitedly

" Hi" he smile back and I want to melt at the sight he look so handsome when he smiles it could brighten up anyone's day I can bet on it. I sit down across from him and I can tell something is up.

"Well I'm not going to beat around the bush you know I brought you here for a reason so here it goes ...." And before he could finish his sentence in walks  Sarah. What the hell is she doing here!?!

"Hey baby,destiny " she say staring at me. If looks could kill we will be in a battle.

" Hi babe" I hear David say, I snap my head towards him I can't believe my ears what is happening?

"Destiny I know what happened last night and I forgive you because you know what, my heart is so big I have no room for hate I know he was angry and feeling all kinds of emotions but we are good now, we are happy" I hear Sarah speak to me as if I'm a child.

I look at David who is looking towards Sarah in awe . A single tear escapes my eye and I cannot believe what's happening right now.

"destiny I feel as if I took advantage of you and that isn't right I'm sorry for giving you false hope but I want us to remain best friends still. What do you say?" He asks me and even if I wanted to speak words wouldn't dare leave my mouth I feel like such an idiot of course he loves her and not me who wouldn't.

She is beautiful but she broke his heart I would never had broken his heart the way she did and he just Forgive her in a second.

My body feels hot my blood feels as if I'm on fire and I don't think I will calm down within seconds and before I do something I regret later I nod my head and leave the coffee shop raging with anger. I can't see his face or her's I know I'll attack in a instant ,I make my way to my car and speed off down the road.
***
I finally reach home but I don't know how all I see is red and my heart is hurting bad as if someone stabbed me with a knife and twisted it into me.

I run upstairs ignoring my mom calling after me I go into my room and lock the door ,I lay on my bed and cry my eyes out until I cannot anymore.

why me?
He used me?
I was just a rebound to him?

Crying harder at the fact I was so dumb to think that someone like David would be interested in me.
***

Christian's pov

I think I'm going crazy everything I do I think of this young beauty and her smile, she makes me feel warm inside but at the same time she makes me want to punish her.

She has done some bad things but doesn't know I know about it like for starters kissing that guy David.

When I first heard about it I couldn't believe it I had to have proof so I sent my guy a message telling him to show me proof and sure enough there they were making out on her bed I hated the sight of my baby kissing another.

That night I threw all the glass inside the kitchen on the floor my anger was telling me to end this guy now but my mind kept fighting the urge away.

Every since that night of the party I had my people follow her making sure she was safe she couldn't lick a ice cream without me knowing about it, mi hermosa princesa she doesn't know how much she means to me but so far she's out of my reach.

I think it's time for me to tell her how I feel before it's to late. Tomorrow I will see my bebita and I will try to control my anger and my ways, she needs to know she can't be with anyone anymore she gave me something I cannot lose and she's mine all mine no other man can't have her. She has to be with me to make my world complete.

My destiny just you wait baby im coming
**********
Vote comment share
Ok what is up with David why would he go back to someone who hurt him that's odd and not like David who wants loyalty wats the matter with him?