Rules

Christian pov

She has no idea how much trouble she is in all the things that I've let her get away with she will soon learn to be punished I've been the worst daddy ever letting my little girl behave in such a way.

When I first learned of her and Alex being a 'fake' couple I wanted to see for my own eyes so I went to her school one afternoon and there they were kissing in the parking lot I went mad wanting to kill that kid he deserved to die but my friend took me to a place to calm my nerves which helped a lot.

My doorbell rings snapping me out of my thoughts. My babygirl is here, I waste no time opening up the door to reveal her small frame i missed her so much I can't stop myself when I wrap my arms around her inhaling her scent that's usually there. Roses.

We break apart and she seems nervous about something as much as I want to jump into what's about to happen I need to know what's wrong with my baby first.

"What's wrong"

"Nothing I just.... I haven't seen you for a while I missed you" I know she misses me but that's not the only thing on her mind I continue to ask until she breaks.

"ok but promise not to get mad okmeandalexhavebeeninafakerelationshipandwekissedafewtimesandpleasedontbemadatmeitsnothingseriousijusttjoughtyoushouldknow" she talks so fast I start to laugh at her worried face not making out everything she said I only heard a few words.

I've been waiting for her to do the right thing and tell me herself and not lie about anything.

"Babygirl I know and I was mad about it but now that your here and telling me yourself I'm a little bit happy the fact that you were honest about it all Daddy is so proud of you little one" I say picking her up and placing her onto my lap after she looks relaxed I kiss her lips with a quick peck leaving her wanting more.

"Now babygirl lets go to your room ok" she seems confused but doesn't say anything while I pick her up as if she were a child carrying her into her room I set up for her. Opening the door she is taken aback by all the toys and everything a child would need she looks to me with confusing.

"umm ch- Daddy who's room is this do you have a daughter I don't know about?" I chuckle at her response.

"This is your room baby girl isn't it pretty" she looks at me in disbelief until she realized that I was serious and struggles to get out of my hold.

"what do you think I am five? I don't play with toys"

"Your my baby girl and five sounds like a nice age to me"

"what kind of kinky shit are you into?" I laugh at her facial expression she just looks so adorable when she's mad I can't take her serious

"this is going to be a DD/LG relationship baby and for that to work you have to have all of this and more Daddy doesn't want his little girl to want for anything"

"I'm not your little girl and what is that even mean" I don't say anything i just lead her to my study on my computer so she can do some research on the topic.

"ARE YOU FUCKING MAD THIS IS SICK I WOULD NEVER!" She screams at me I'll let this one slide because she has to go over the rules but I will not tolerate disrespect.

"Did you just scream at me apologize or you will be punished" I say sternly hoping she'll just listen to what I've said but she goes on.

"Christian I don't know what has gotten into you but I'm out completely if you think that I would actually do that, it was nice knowing you but I have to go" she try's to leave I stop her at the door to give her one more chance to do the right thing only for her to say some more disrespectful things to me I've had enough of this.