mystery man?

David's pov

She was with him all this time I was searching and calling her and she was with him all along, why should I care though she is her own person and able to make her own decisions.

I have Sarah back and im trying to make us work again I can't be with destiny I've known her since she was the little girl getting picked on in elementary school , we were always together and for each other she's getting older and wants to do what she think will satisfy her.

No! No! No! she is mine I can't let her go to him. anyway what kind of man wants someone way younger than them he will hurt her and than I'll be to late or he'll take her away from me and I can't see her anymore I need to see her I need to hear her laugh and see her smile do all the things that makes me sane again.

I have to stop thinking about her and that kiss. That kiss was amazing I don't regret it I wish I could just tell her how I feel about her I should never have forgave Sarah she's in the way I don't want her nor do I need her she was just someone that was going to keep me distracted from destiny just for a while because my love for Sarah died when I noticed that the only one who has my heart is destiny.

I feel safe secure and special Everytime I'm near her we laugh and talk about nonsense just thinking back makes me want to mentally punch myself for not being able to notice it then. She was the one for me and only me.

That's it I'm done pretending I have to have her with me I need to let her know how much she means to me fuck Sarah she can go off with her other lover what I need right now is to be clear on my thoughts and not let her come in the way between us no one will .

" Dude are you okay you've been staring at that wall for about an hour now" my roommate Larry says.

"yeah I'm okay just deep in thought it's nothing" I reassure him

"okay well I wanted to let you know me and Amber are taking things to you know, The next level and all and I'm giving you a heads up I'll be moving out at the end of the week"

"the end of the week? you know that tomorrow is Friday right" I say laughing at how he looks confused at my words.

"oh shit it is well tomorrow is the day" he says smiling , I can tell that him and Amber are happy they are like me and destiny but at least he wasnt dumb enough to oversee her he knew and did something about it and that's what I need to do seeing that now I have my own apartment maybe this is fate giving me another chance I can win her over I know I can.
******

Boom! Boom! Boom!

I hear from the front door. Making my way to the door I look out the peep hole and see Sarah, I open the door and wait for the argument to begin.

"Sarah calm the fuck down !" I yell out at her.

"Calm down?!? your breaking up with me, what did I do now.....nothing not a damn thing your just...... Just selfish I hate you, you hear me I hate you!" She shouts and storms out of my apartment slamming the door with a bit to much force but I can't blame her for it all, my heart isn't there anymore.

Earlier that day I did something shitty by breaking up with her in a text message yeah it wasn't planned but I had to do it fast.
*******
Destiny's pov

Waking up to an early morning sky and birds chirping in my ear I quickly make my way to the bathroom and start my morning routine.

For some reason today feels.... Special I don't know why but I feel amazing like I'm on cloud nine and can't come down what's gotten into me.

I wander down the stairs to find both my parents seated next to each other silent on the couch with a smile plastered on my face I know it's time to face my parents and come up with some explanation hear goes nothing.