Make a choice

Destiny

"Did we just" I ask laying beside David looking up at the ceiling.

"yeah we did" he says trying to catch his breath from our previous actions.

"shit shit shit fuck me" I say closing my eyes in frustration.

"again already I'm not complaining though"He I'm not in the mood for jokes I just cheated on Christian with David my best friend who I don't know what we are after this I gave into my hormones and did something really bad I feel horrible that apart of me wants more how could I be such a whore.

"Don't worry your pretty little head destiny it'll be alright we can get through this I promise it'll be alright" I want to believe him because I feel like shit right now

"we'll just meet up with Christian and tell him that your with me now the only thing he could do is let you go" I think about Christian and our weekend together growing afraid of what this would mean for David if he ever found out.

"oh no no no Christian can never find out he'll kill you David he will what have i done I'm sorry I have to go" I get up trying to find my clothing on the floor but failing to do it in time before David sits me on his lap.

"What do you mean he'll kill me destiny he can threaten me all he wants but I won't let you go I already lost you last time being stupid I won't lose you again" he says I want to cry I'm so frustrated two men want me to be theirs and I want to be but I can't be with two possessive men who want me only for themselves someone will get hurt and I can't be the cause of it.

"David you don't get it he won't only just threaten you he'll kill you christian is a murderer when he gets angry no one can stop him" I say tying to talk some since into him Christian will not take this lightly.

"Well than he'll have to kill me because I'm not letting you slip away from me destiny I refuse I'm finally happy truly happy for the first time in my life it was always you that I was suppose to end up with can't you see it to I know you feel it" I do feel it I've always felt it but things don't always go our way when we want them to I have to make a choice between David and Christian I want to do the right thing I really do but I need time to think about it.

"David I have to go I need to think about this please just let me go"

He loosens his grip on me so I can get up , I dash for the door heading into the guest room to retrieve my duffel and go home I can't deal with this drama right now I need to leave and clear my head of everything right now why has my life gone from so predictable to so complicated in a matter of months.

Leaving the guest room I see David with his face in his hands on the couch I walk to him to say goodbye , he looks up at me with dulled eyes I feel so bad for doing what I've done tears begin to blur my vision looking up at me he jumps to his feet embracing me into a hug of warmth

"it's ok I promise it's going to be ok" he soothes even though I know it's not ever going to be okay I find comfort in his words.

We pull back David walks me to the door not before he turns me around and kisses me deep and possessively.

"I promise I'll never give you up baby I'll always come back to you I finally found what love is I can't let you go I just can't" he kisses me again but I don't kiss back.

"baby please kiss me back" he says his voice breaks my heart so much hope with a mixture of hurt, I kiss him back just as deeply before pulling away. He rest his forehead against mine breathing harshly.

"I love you so much baby I promise I won't let you slip away again" I push away from him leaving him at his doorway. It hurts to see him so sad I just don't know what to do right now I'm so complicated.

The drive home was full of shed tears I don't know what should I do who side should I choose I don't won't either of them getting hurt I care about them both deeply I don't know what to do. Arriving home I head straight into my room not telling my parents I've came home I'm not in the mood for questions all I want to do is cry and listen to sad songs all night.

Ring!Ring!Ring!

My heart beats out of my chest praying Christian is not calling me right now I don't think I can handle talking to him. Luckily it's Alex , I exhale deeply answering the phone.

"Hi Alex wassup"

"I love you destiny I've always loved you I really want you to be mines and all mine I know this is so sudden but I had to get this off my chest"

"........"

"Destiny are you there"

I end the call quickly why has everyone gone mad I'm not a fucking million dollars. I care about these men but I can't do this it's way to much for me to handle I knew Alex had feelings for me I was just hoping he would keep it I himself for now I guess everything done in the dark comes to light. If I don't handle this situation this is going to end very badly I can't think of how many ways I'll be punished by Christian or how many ways he'll kill David and Alex for even having feelings for me why has this happened to me I just want my old life back when things were simple.

Me crushing on David , not knowing Christian , and Alex far away from here I don't know if I'm mentally able to take so much in with three men wanting me to be with them having all three be so possessive but loving. I want to be with all three if I'm being honest life just doesn't work the way we want them to. I need to make a choice and I need to make one fast.
**********
Vote comment share ❗️

So who do you think destiny will choose comment who you want her to end up with.❤️

Alex😘

David😍

Christian (Daddy)💍

Let's see who guesses right bye now lovelies 💕