The End

Third persons POV

Christian had one task on his mind and that was to get destiny and tell her the news of how her life would change forever. Destiny looks up when she she's Christian come through the door with an relieved look on his face he was even smiling she knew that smile had to be from one thing only he got rid of the two men that were complicating their situation.

"Let's go for a drive yeah" he grabs her hand gently leading her down the stairs, she tries her best to hear a sound maybe of David and Alex screaming for help or arguing but the House was silent nothing out of place no one insight. She drops her head down disappointed in herself for being the cause of the two men she lived death.

How would their family react when I tell them their sons died because of me.

She thought to herself tears streaming down her face, she was so angry at Christian for turning her life upside down. Christian puts destiny in the car before getting in the drivers seat and driving from the house she dreaded ever seeing again.

They drive to a park where it's pitched black making destiny worried why he chose this place of all places. They get out of the car walking to a picnic table not far from where the car was parked.

"Babygirl do you love me?" Christian ask, Destiny doesn't say a word scared the truth will come out and she was ashamed to say it.

"please tell me how you feel it'll be easier for you" Destiny began to hesitate.

"I... i love you" she began to cry

"I loved David and Alex to Christian and them dying makes me want to hate you so much I- i just can't seem to" she lowers her head in shame, she can't help but love him even though he killed the men she also loved.

Christian smiles at Destiny lovingly knowing she was his whole world and he would always love her.

"I love you to babygirl so much I can't stand the thought of being without you, having you in my life was a blessing to me that I didn't want to share with anyone babygirl do you understand that?" 

"They didn't deserve to die!" She shouts crying in her hands.

An arm circles around her waist and another pats her hair in a comforting way.

"Christian Please I just want to be alone right now" she says

"I'm not christian"

"me either" her head snaps to both sides of her and sure enough David and Alex both sat beside her she couldn't believe her eyes.

"But.. but you died chri... Christian killed you both" she looks between the two still not able to process what's happening.

"I never said I killed them babygirl" Christian chucked making his way around the table so they all were sitting beside each other placing destiny on top of the table Christian sitting between her legs.

"We came to a decision we all love and care for you the same and I couldn't live with myself if you were unhappy and hated me the rest of your life" Christian starts.

"So what does this mean? You'll let them go" Destiny asked with hope.

"Even better babycakes we all want to be yours and only yours" Alex smiles wide at her.

"You mean like share me how would that even work?" she ask confused to why the three men all of a sudden came to an agreement such as this one.

"Baby I wouldn't have it any other way I'll be happy with you in my life and when one of us isn't around you'll still have someone to protect you and I'm more comfortable with these two idiots protecting you than anyone else I respect them both" David says caressing her cheek.

Destiny was shock but excited she gets to keep all three men she loves in her life and to make it even better they were willing to share her instead of fighting and killing each other she couldn't be more happy how this day turned out.

"I love you all" she says hugging all three men taking turns kissing her passionately.

"Come on babygirl lets go home" Christian says with David and Alex following behind them. Her life was finally complete with the people she loved, it made her happy seeing that they had a talk and now can be able to get along with each other.

"I'm thankful for all of you" she finally says leaning on Alex going to sleep. She couldn't wait to start her new life with all three of them.

I'm finally complete.

She thought before sleep took over her.

The End.
***************
Vote comment share❣️