MR.HAYES

Destiny's pov

The sound of my alarm woke me up, as I walk to the bathroom I have a bad headache probably form so many tears I have shed last night.

It was just all to much for me I don't think I can see him for a while because my emotions are getting the best of me I have to go to school today so I need to get it together and finish my last year.
****
I head to school I know I'm late but I don't really care today has not been my day. I sat in the car trying to keep myself together for today , from the corner of my eyes I see a man approaching me probably A teacher wanting to know why I'm just sitting here while school has already stares.

I make my way out of the car and smile at him , he smile back and than that's the last thing I remember before everything went
Dark.
************
Christian's pov

Hearing a knock at the door I make my way towards it my delivery should've been here by now.

I forcefully open the door and  glare at the men in front of me he sees my anger and quickly hands me my delivery and walks away. I look down in my arm at my sweet bebita she looks so peaceful I can't help but smile as I carry her upstairs into my room, when she awakes we will discuss the matter but now I just want to see her peaceful face.
*****
It's been two hours and she still was sound asleep so I decided to go down stairs she must be starved. When she wakes up I will have prepared a delicious snack for her to eat.

I hear sounds upstairs my bebita is awake!!

I make my way to the room and open the door to find her not in it anymore where the hell could she be but than I notice the bathroom light was on so I waited until she came out so we can discuss the matter this will probably take all day and I was ready.

Destiny's pov

Where the hell am i? I can't remember what happened after I seen that guy who I know for sure couldn't have been a teacher now.

I feel dizzy and scared I find a washroom and see how massive it is and the view it's just wow.

Throwing cold water on my face I feel like I slept on a cloud ,the bags that were under my eyes are no longer visible but i am starved.

Slowly I peak out of the washroom door and see a dark room where I was once before.

I made my way silently as I could be to the door ,I need to escape and I need to stay silent so they don't know I'm awake.As soon as I twist the door nob a light comes on in the room and I feel caught and stuck.

I turn my head to find the gorgeous man from the gala that I think about so much.

"Mr.hayes?" I say confused.

"Greetings bebita we meet again"he says and no doubt he is handsome in his casual clothing but also I'm terrified of why I am here.

" Mr.hayes I'm sorry but I-I need t-to head back to school." I say fear eating away at me.

"No you don't you my dear, you have been excused for today and if your good tomorrow also" He takes steps closer to me and I do the opposite but my back is against the wall stopping me from moving any further away from him.

"sit" he simply said ,without hesitation I did as commanded on the edge of the king sized bed.

"Now I wanted to discuss some things with you and if you aren't honest you get punished and if I don't like the answer you get punished okay?" He asks , my throat goes dry immediately.

what did I do wrong to be in this situation?

"Y-yes sir" I simply say even though I'm scared I don't loose my manners.