Dont go

Destiny POV

I can't believe I called him that what would christian think I have to tell him what I did right he has a right to know. I'll just explain to him that we got carried away and I thought David was him which is true I did think he was Christian.

But you realized when he took your shirt off that he wasn't but you till called him daddy and didn't stop.

I don't know what I was thinking that this would be like old times with David it's clear that my hormones have changed since we've last had a sleepover with one another. I hope he doesn't hate me or think I'm a freak for saying what I did than running off. I know for a fact that this isn't over it's David he never lets things go unnoticed he always have to spot them out and ask questions.

Looking at the time it isn't late for a nap so I guess dream land is where I'm going for now.

Davids pov

It's now twelve and destiny still hasn't come down from that room I don't want to bother her but she has to eat and I made her favorite spaghetti and meat balls with garlic bread and salad on the side just how she likes it, I swear that girl can eat so instead of a small plate me and her plates looks the same.

She comes downstairs rubbing the sleep from her eyes , spotting the plate on the table she runs up to me giving me the biggest hug ever.

"I totally just had a dream I was eating this exact meal" she sits down starting on her meal eating as if it's her last. That's one thing I like about her she eats so sloppy and doesn't care that she's a women eating as if she's a man , other people would say it's not ladylike but I like it she's not afraid to be herself around anyone it's like she doesn't even have to go to the gym I wonder sometimes how she puts it away.

Afterward we sit down in the living room deciding on a movie of my choice of course since she's to stuffed to actually care.

"Really slumbdog millionaire"

"yes really this movie is great" she lays down on the couch getting ready to tune into the movie and so do I sitting beside her while her legs are over my lap, I run my hands up and down her smooth legs liking the way my touch makes her shiver.

"I fly like paper, get high like planes
If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name
If you come around here, I make 'em all day
I get one done in a second if you wait
I fly like paper, get high like planes
If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name
If you come around here, I make 'em all day
I get one done in a second if you wait
Sometimes I think sittin' on trains
Every stop I get to I'm clocking that game
Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame
Bona fide hustler making my name
Sometimes I think sittin' on trains
Every stop I get to I'm clocking that game
Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame
Bona fide hustler making my name"

"All I wanna do is (gunshot, gunshot, gunshot, gunshot)
And a (click, ka-ching)
And take your money
All I wanna do is (gunshot, gunshot, gunshot, gunshot)
And a (click, ka-ching)
And take your money
All I wanna do is (gunshot, gunshot, gunshot, gunshot)
And a (click, ka-ching)
And take your money
All I wanna do is (gunshot, gunshot, gunshot, gunshot)
And a (click, ka-ching)
And take your money"

Laughing at ourselves we shut the movie off.

"that song gets me it's like when it comes in I have to sing along or I'm going to burst" she says giggling. We calm from our laughter getting back into our previous position deciding to watch a movie of her choice this time.

"the notebook really" I say mocking her voice from before , she shushes me hitting my arm while tuning into the movie.

It's been thirty minutes and I think this movie is almost two hours long what am i going to do.

"Watch this is my favorite part of the movie" she says excitedly.

"you've said that about all of the parts" I tell her.

"because this is an amazing movie I can't pick just one part" she says in a duh tone not taking her eyes away from the screen afraid to miss out on anything. I try and pay attention to the movie but how can I when the girl I love is laying right next to me plus what happened earlier I replay it over and over again it's still refuses to leave my mind not that I want it to anyway.

"David stop staring at me" she says nonchalantly playing with her hair

"I can't" I say honestly. I don't know what takes over me something in my head screams for me to kiss her to make her feel better than she did earlier to take her and make her mine.

I give in to the voices picking her up so that she straddles my waist smashing my lips to hers hungrier than ever before. Our lips move in sync getting more heated as time passed , she breaks away from the kiss resting her forehead on mine.

"David ..I-..we can't do this"

"Yes we can destiny I love you ok not as a friend I mean I love me you as In I want you to be mine and mine only I want to show you off to the world telling everyone that your my girlfriend to please and love you through whatever destiny I've never felt this way about Sarah even though I thought I did I didn't it was always you and I know I was to blind to see it than but I'm here now I want ever stop loving you I feel as if I'm obsessed with you it kills me and you might be scared after this but I have to let you know how I feel I need you in my life always"

I finish giving her time to process all that I've said.

"I have to go" she tries to get up but I pull her back down making her look my in the eyes.

"please I don't want you to go just...just don't go okay I've missed you like crazy I know I threw all this on you I promise if you let me I can give you the world because you are and will always be my world."

"David you don't get it I'm with someone I don't want you to get mixed up with it" I know she's talking about Christian she told me they were together but I could careless she was mine first , we had a bond before he came in the picture he can't just swoop in and steal her away from me I won't allow it.

I guess it was jealousy that took over me but I didn't care anymore I'm going to show her that I really mean it this time.

"I don't care about him destiny let him find out he can't stop me from loving you" I tell her she looks as if she wants to say something but I kiss her once more , she protest until she finally gives in kissing me back I know she wants to be with me also I just got to show her I'm worthy of her.

I get up from the couch not breaking the kiss , she wraps her legs around my waist while I proceed upstairs into my room laying her on the bed.
**********
So yeah that's that I guess we'll see what happens next time with those two complicated love birds. ❤️

Vote comment share
Until next time loves 💕