Traing day 1

Destiny

Waking up I try and stretch but am stuck in a certain position. I look over at a peaceful sleeping Chr- I'm mean Daddy , playing with his silky hair he groans and my hand freezes in place I try to retrieve it but he grabs hold of my wrist.

"Don't stop" he says in a husky voice before placing his head onto my chest with his arm tightly around my frame , I continue doing as he asked earning groan after groan so I guess that means it was good.

"Baby doll your hands feel like heaven" He says nuzzling his face in my neck , his breath tickles my skin making me squirm and giggle  .

"are you hungry daddy"

"Yes what would my baby like for breakfast hmm?"

"I want to make you something Daddy"

"Awh Baby doll Daddy would love that but.." he flips us over so I was straddling his waist

"little girls can't handle big things like that how about Daddy cooks and you help" he says.

"I'm not a little girl" I jump off the bed and stomp away. He calls me and I run trying to hide from him, going into different spare rooms I finally find one he probably won't look in I make my way to the closet and back against the wall where another door opens. Looking down it's dark but I see a little light at the bottom curiosity gets the best of me I hesitate but continue my path.

Christian

She stomped away from me going somewhere else , I wait to see if she'll come back but she doesn't so I get up and search for her. Looking for her I can't seem to find no sign of her anywhere I know she didn't leave I would've been notified if the door opens.

Oh shit , Fuck hope she didn't find the door.

I hear a scream from the room I sigh shaking my head before I start to walk there. Opening up the door loud sobs fill my ear inhaling deeply I go to the closet to the now open passage way to a secret room of mine . I find her there sobbing even louder when she sees me , I pick her up while she struggles in my hold until we make it back into bed.

"Play with my hair baby" she obeys running her shaking hands through my hair and scalp , it feels amazing I've never had this feeling before everything about her amazes me everyday I couldn't be more happy I finally found her my baby girl. Deciding not to beat around the bush I have to let her know about all of me.

"Baby what you seen I can't tell you not to be afraid but know I would never hurt you ok" she whispers a yes so I continue.

"I kill people... I am a big businessman I own lots of companies but I can't help my anger sometimes it gets the best of me and I need to hurt someone so I feel better baby" she starts to cry pushing my head to get up. My weight held her down.

"Daddy would never hurt his baby girl ok never" I assure her , she stops struggling.

"why do you kill people"

"it's just something I do baby it soothes me" she pauses for a moment as I wait for her to respond.

"would you ever stop?"

"I don't know baby I'll try for you but I can't promise anything" it seems good enough for her so I get up and make us breakfast.

Finally it's training time I place my baby girl on my hip taking her to her room. I put her in the tub with bubbles everywhere.

"you like the bubbles baby"

"yes daddy look It's sooo many bubbles!" She squeals her excitement is so adorable I chuckle and bathe her , wrapping a towel around her I go to her pink dresser and put my baby on a baby blue tutu with a onesie that says daddy's girl putting in her white socks that ruffle with her white doll shoes.