Another weekend

Destiny

"Baby cakes!" Alex screams from his room it's been three days since our 'relationship' became public and he refuses to call me anything other than my nickname.

"Yes Alex!" I sigh

"come back up!"

"I'm making the popcorn Alex it isn't done yet" I turn around to the stove shaking the almost ready popcorn , taking it off the stove I dump the buttery popcorn into a big bowl for the both of us to share. A hand makes it way around my waist I look over to see Alex resting his head onto my shoulder , sometimes he's such a baby wanting attention but sadly I like it.

  "Alex what are You doing?"

  "I'm...waiting for you"

"I said I'll be up in a minute you could've waited a little longer"

"No I couldn't I was cold and you make me warm" rolling my eyes I focus on my task again every step I took Alex was right there still attached to my waist ,sighing I turn around in his arm placing my hands on his chest.

"Alex when we're not around people from school we don't have to act like a couple"

"I know" is all he says before turning me back around once again. Going to the refrigerator I take two cokes out with a side of strawberries just because I'm in the mood for something sweet.

Running back upstairs into Alex's room we sit on the bed getting ready to watch a movie of his choice so who knows what that consists of.

"Alex what are we watching"

"just a movie oh and I keep forgetting to give you your phone back since you left it it's in my drawer"

"Oh ok thanks" every since Wednesday when Alex dropped me off home I haven't had my phone but I didn't really care about it I needed a break from Christian messages anyway usually I would have flipped out over my phone but somehow I can't seem to care life has beginning to get way more interesting for me.

During the movie I see Alex trying his best to stay up and finish it.

"Alex go to bed we'll just finish the movie tomorrow" he looks at me with sleepy eyes contemplating whether he should or shouldn't before finally getting up to pause the movie shutting the television off in the process. Getting up from bed I slip on my shoes taking my phone from where he told me it was, throwing on my jacket ready to go home finally.

"baby cakes"

"Yes Alex"

"Stay the night with me" I stare at him not knowing if I should say yes or no to him I mean before I would love to stay and play games with him all night but after that kiss and many more I don't know how I feel about Alex and until then I don't know if stating the night is the best thing this could be just an attraction or this could be real feelings for him.

"I don't k-" Alex cuts me off

"Please stay I'm tired and if your not here I know I won't be able to...please baby cakes I'll make you breakfast in the morning" he knows I can't say no to food I loveee food and Alex's breakfast is to die for

"that's unfair Alex you know I love your breakfast"

"yeah I do know now come here" he opens his arms out to me, dragging my legs over to his bed I struggle getting on by myself just a little bit

"baby cakes do you need help" he laughs through his sentence. Glaring at him I huff and continue to make my way up until I finally succeed doing an happy dance after