80 missed calls

Destiny

Im awaken by the smell of caffeine that has just been brewed , I get up not knowing what happened and than I look at the time on the wall clock and it read 6:30 a.m.

I quickly made my way to the closet and found a big white dress shirt of his and I immediately put it on buttoning it up to cover my exposed skin it reached down just above my knees.

I grabbed my shoes that were at the door and head out the room door. I cannot believe I spent the night, I said I wasn't suppose to do that my things are in my car in the school parking lot, ugh  just great destiny.

I make my way down the stairs and look around for a door I see one that I think will be the exit I run quickly to it but just as i got closer to the door I felt something hard hit my face causing me to fall back onto the floor.

" What the fuck!!" I say as pain fill my face.

what in the hell just happened!

I look to seek the thing that caused such pain and there stood Mr.hayes dressed so handsome in his black suit and red tie it was breath taking

"are you ok" he asked worry written on his face. He holds his hand out for me to get up and I accept it

"how-what-ugh " I tired to speak but A massive headache came over me , my mind was scrambling and words wouldn't come out.

what in the actual fuck is wrong with me I try to move towards the exit again and before I could my legs gave out and Every thing went .......blank.
*******

"Cancel all my meeting today"

*pause*

"I don't care I have something to deal with tell him he can wait or the deal is off"

*pause*

"make it quick" I hear Christian's voice as I start to wake up , what happened?

I start to sit up and look at the time it 7 am. I need to get going. I stand up and fall back in my previous spot " hey your awake are you okay my Bella?" He ask whispering like he's afraid if he speaks any different I'll break apart

"yes it's jus..Just..I don't know" I say holding my stomach that's beginning to ache ,he smiles at me and shakes his head 

"what is it?" I ask curious to why he is smiling when he was just worried about me

"I think I have an idea why your so weakend right now " he says still with a smile

"and why am I?"

"Come grab your shoes I'll take you" he says and I'm confused to where he's taking me , he picked me up off the bed in bridal style and heads to the door that I was running to earlier before my black out occurred.

We make it into the parking lot and get inside of one of his cars, he puts me into the passenger seat and walks around the car to his side and gets in I feel light headed what is going on with me today?

We drove and drove until the car finally stopped, I close my eyes to help lift some of the pain I don't know how it will but I will just have to do it.

I hear something almost muffling but it sounds like a voice maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me but no it cannot be I'm not sleep right?

"Yes please hold on a minute" I hear Christian's husky voice say which caught me off guard I thought I was only imagining a voice but he's talking to it so it has to be there

"okay, I will like to have a bacon and egg breakfast sandwich. You know what make that 3 with 2 orange juices and three mini hash browns that will be all " I hear him say before the car moves again I don't focus though my eyes are way to heavy maybe I need to nap this flu off at least that's what I think it is.