Who's your daddy?

David's pov

Friday comes around and I couldn't be more happier. I struggle to make sure everything in my apartment is absolutely perfect I've washed the dishes more than five times, swept the floor for any fallen dust over ten times, fluffed the cushions on the couch three times, washed all the covers, sheets,clothes, everything I own I even went to the store and bought a duster. I hope everything is perfect to her liking if not I don't know what I would do.

Destiny phoned me during the week asking if she could spend the weekend with me like old times of course it wouldn't be like old times for one I have deep feelings for her and two I think she has feelings for me also I was just such a jerk not knowing how to control my feelings and doing the wrong thing with Sarah I regret so much how I behaved. I shouldn't be dwelling on the past this is the present despite what I've done to her she still wants to around me sometimes I don't even know what I did to deserve her kindness.

Sitting on the couch nervous awaiting her arrival , biting my nails like crazy fuck i hate it when I do this but I can't stop it. The fear of destiny coming over keeps eating me inside she might not like me anymore what do I do than.

what do I say? What do I do? Is this the right time to tell her about my feelings?

The doorbell rings I quickly dash to the door stopping in front making sure my hair was fine and I looked presentable. Opening the door I'm greeted with the brightest smile I've ever witness so genuine, soft,beautiful I live to see that smile it brighten up my day. "Hi...so your gonna let me in" realizing I've been just staring at I move aside allowing her in taking her duffel from her shoulder in the process , she thanks me continuing for the living room we sit in silence just staring at nothing.

"So what should we do this weekend" I ask deciding to break the silence.

"maybe we can watch the magicians it's a show on syfy and I love it I'm almost Don't with the second season"

"ok sounds good" she jumps up like something is wrong.

"no you have to start from season one or you would be lost I'll watch it over with you"

"aww you'll do that for me I'm honored" I say placing my hand over my heart

"you truly are a best friend" I laugh at my playfulness causing her to laugh also.

"I mean I am right" she flips her hair in a dramatic state making us both burst out laughing.

Finally finishing season one I get why she is so hooked on this show it's fucking insane all the shit they do and go through. After season two starts she pauses and exits out of Netflix.

"Hey what you do that for season two was just about to start" I grab for the remote but she's to fast and places it behind her back.

"we can't watch season two yet the weekend hasn't even started what will we do all weekend if we finish the show" she has a point but I don't care I need to see what happens on season two I'm dying to know

"Des give me the remote"

"Des? You haven't called me des unless you-" she looks to me breaking for the stairs.

"David no I don't want one" she screams.

"well you should have thought about that before you took the remote" I shout back , she goes into my room and locks the door I laugh mentally she just got herself caught I know how to pick my own door and that's what I do as silently as possible not to alarm her from the inside.

I succeed opening the door quietly I slip through eyeing her in her so obvious hiding spot. Under my covers really destiny.

Pulling the cover back she screams , I laugh and jump on top of her pinning her hands to either side of her body. I smile wickedly at her causing her to giggle.

"I swear David if you do this I will not go easy on you"

"oh but dear friend you asked for this" before she can protest and threat me even more I sink my face in the crook of her neck , sucking on her soft skin.

She screams it tickles her squirming underneath me but I don't let up. A moan escapes her lips causing me to look up her eyes are closed her mouth is open slightly, she moves her head to the side giving me more access than I already had. The look on her face tells me she enjoys it and wants more, I kiss down her neck making my way to the center of her breast.

"Mmm.... don't stop" she cries out awakening my member from her sweet moans that I'm able to cause, I don't stop there and throw her shirt over her head swiftly. Trailing kisses from her neck to her navel she arches her back from the bed moaning even louder

"Daddy please...don't tease me" she says hastily confusion sets into me.

Daddy

I like the name and how it rolls right off her tongue but Destiny isn't into things like this what's going on. I stop my actions looking at her face , she opens her eyes after she realized I wasn't going to continue.

"Who's your Daddy?" I ask her calmly, her eyes go wide and she jumps from my bed putting on her shirt immediately

"I'm sorry I'm so so sorry I thought you-" she pauses for a second.

"never mind I'll be in the guess room call me when dinners ready" she says and bolts out before I can even stop her. Running after her in the halls she's already behind a door shutting and locking it , I guess I should give her space she clearly wasn't thinking straight.

This is different we usually did this all the time and she never moaned in pleasure it always was friendly and normal between us I knew things were going to be weird this weekend but that, that was amazing her skin was so soft she wanted me to pleasure her and I should have but I couldn't I don't think she knew what was happening.

I walk back into my room running my hand over my face I realize my manhood is hard, groaning from frustration I have to take care of my problem with a cold shower before making dinner and confronting destiny about this whole thing.

You've been thinking about that moment for months now and you blow it just great David.

Fuck I hate it when my conscious talks to me it's always right and I almost never follow it than I end up being a total fuck up. I hope Destiny is ok to finish the weekend with me I really did miss her being around all the time.
**********
Vote comment share
Bye now my lovelies💕 and be sure to take a look at my other book

It's something different for me to actually write but I decided I'm going to and I hope you all like it

It's something different for me to actually write but I decided I'm going to and I hope you all like it.❤️