She's with me

Alex ^^^

Destiny POV

"So Christian what are we doing today" I ask mouth full of toothpaste, After me and Christian's recent actions i felt so uneasy if I didn't have the minty taste once again.

"Well that's a surprise baby but I'll tell you this. Dress casual it's nothing fancy" he says , thinking about an outfit that's casual but I also want to look cute I go to my duffle to see what things I brought with me to find all of my things are gone.

Wtf.

  "Baby" I turn around to Christian in his open closet gesturing for me to come in so I follow and all of my things are either neatly folded or hung on a hanger in his closet. Wow that was fast.

"When did you do this" I ask curiously.

"When you took a shower I decided your things should be in here"

"Oh. Okay. Thanks."

He leaves the closet and heads to the bathroom. I have no time to think about why he put my clothes in here but I need to get dressed quickly before him.

I'm satisfied with my chose it's not to much but it's cute and fits me well

When Christian enter the room he's breathtaking even in casual clothing he looks handsome. He seem to notice my staring and Began to speak

"like what you see baby girl" he says smirking , I quickly look down blushing he caught me staring at him I'm embarrassed.

"S...sorry"

"It's okay baby you don't have to be sorry about staring at me of course"

"Okay" I whisper to embarrassed to look him in the eye.

We stand in silence for a while until I get the courage to look at him to find that he is staring at my outfit with complete hunger his eyes never leaving my body.

His jaw visibly tightened and he closes his eyes looking as if he's having a inner battle within himself before he opens them this time looking me in the eyes.

"Are you ready to go"

"Yeah sure"
****
When I finally wake up from my car nap I hear screaming everywhere, I look out the window of the car I'm able to see a big roller coaster going up high in the air. We are at a carnival!

When did it even start I'm usually up to date when it comes to things like this I'm a sucker for roller coasters especially ones that goes really high and than end with a big drop I think it's the adrenaline that flows through me to love the feeling so much.

"Surprise! I know you like this type of scene so I thought we should go together" I instantly pull him in for a passionate but rough kiss.

This makes me so happy that he actually thought about me and decided to do what I want this feels special.

"Baby if you keep kissing me like this I don't think I will control myself and we won't make it to the fun things outside the bedroom that is" he give me a wink but he has a point I don't think he'll be able to control himself and I want to ride a couple of roller coasters.

We exit the car and walk in line up to the front for our wrist bands suddenly I feel a large hand slide into mine ,I look up and Christian has my hand in his as we walk I feel chills all over. Who would've thought one small thing can make you feel like this it feels right.

"NEXT IN LINE" making our way up to the front for our wrist bands we're greeted by an old man that's looks intimidating but when he finally sees us he smiles a heart warming smile ,I can't help but to think he's probably very nice.

"Two fast passes " Christian says before the man can even greet us properly.

"yes sir that will be-" Christian slaps a hundred dollar bill on the table ,I can't help but to feel sympathy for the man Christian is being really rude. The man took the money ready to give us change back before Christian once again told him he doesn't need it and demanded for our passes.

We receive our passes Christian goes inside hand still intact with mine I look back at the old man and mouth a sorry to him before I'm whipped away by Christian.

His attitude was very uncalled for I don't want him to ruin this day for me so I brush it off for now that is.
**
After about three roller coaster and ten games I feel so happy this day started a bit rough but it seems to be ending in a great one.

All of a sudden I feel hungry and Christian is nowhere in sight something about an important phone call blah blah so I walk around until I find a place that looks good enough to eat at, sitting at a barstool I order an caramel Sunday with whipped cream on top , bacon burger with extra fries with a coke.

Waiting for my food I sit there looking at all the families and couples that run around having a great time well almost this one kid just threw a whole cup of whatever on his mom and she looks ready to kill him. Good luck kid.

"Destiny" looking to my side I see Alex , handsome as always but he looks as if he's stressed.

"Hi Alex"

"Are you ok?"

"Yes why"

"I mean you flipped on me yesterday and said you don't want to be friends anymore if I did something wrong Destiny believe me I never meant to I hope you can forgive me because I will never hurt you ,your feelings are so valuable to me I only want you to be happy because I lov..."
hearing him rant is the most adorable thing I've ever witnessed but that last part he said I couldn't hear it clear he stopped himself before he could even say it.

"Alex what were you about to say" I ask curiously

"it's nothing but I really hope we can be friends Destiny but if you want otherwise I'll leave you alone" I hate being in this situation with Alex especially he is so sweet and I know he cares for me like I care for him I could careless what Christian says Alex is MY friend and will remain my friend.

"of course I'm your friend Alex" he looks at me with the most brightest smile engulfing me into a bear hug that I return it feels so nice to have someone care to be friends with you I really appreciate Alex not to many people will be there for you all the times when I needed someone and David wasn't there Alex was to hug and make me smile again.

We sit talking about which roller coaster is the most scariest, turns out Alex love for roller coasters is the same to mine , both love to feel the wind blow on our face , love the adrenaline that it gives us and the big drop.

finally I met someone like me even David didn't get why I love roller coasters so much he will only go because I made him.

"So who are you here with"

"Umm.."

"She's with me" I turn and see Christian with the most distasteful look towards Alex. They have a stare down for a good thirty seconds before Alex looks back at me with a curious expression as if saying 'who is he' ,I give him a look  that says 'talk about it later' and he seems to understand.

Alex gets up to leave but before he does he give me a tight hug that I return ignoring the glares from Christian behind me the hug last more than it should have when he finally leaves I'm being snatched away by my upper arm towards the parking lot. I know from the silence and cold shoulder he's giving me that I've upset him this can't end well.
***********
Vote comment share hell idc😂😂
Until next time loves💕