School bestie

Christian POV

Stupid ,stupid, stupid.

I can't believe I let that come out I just wanted her to stay for a little longer but my fears got the best of me she wasn't suppose to know , she must think so low of me right now I freaked her out she may never talk to me again this cannot happen I can't lose her I've become too attached to her over this little time we've spent together she's already captured my heart it belongs to her now and always. I have to make this better she needs to know how much she means to me and I will be the only one that can love her.

Destiny POV

Finally home sweet home I run to my room opening my door the sight before me weakening me my bed looks as if it's a cloud calling me to just come and nap which is what I'm going to do.
***
Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring!

Opening my eyes I look at my phone that's laying beside me groaning I turn over looking at the time that reads 11:00 . Ugh I slept until eleven now I'm not going back to sleep and I have school tomorrow just awesome.

Phone convo

Me: What?!?

Unknown: Is this a bad time

Me: Alex ? What do you think

Alex: I'm sorry I just-

Me: It's okay I just get a little cranky when I wake up wassup

Alex: thank god I thought I was going to be murdered your really scary when your cranky

Me: *laughs* yup that's about right

Alex: Well I know your wondering why I called so late but I have a good reason

Me: Oh no is this a booty call Alex

Alex: What no * nervous laugh* I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow was trying to catch you before you went to sleep I just got off from work

Me: Umm tomorrow is Monday meaning school but after sure

Alex: All I needed to hear I'll see you tomorrow sweet dreams Destiny

Me: Thanks goodnight Alex

Alex: Night

End of phone call
*********
Next day

Waking up feels like hell. Mondays are the absolute worst. Starting my morning routine a little slowly than usual due to my body's lack of energy constant yawns and stretches blurry vision with droopy eyelids I don't know how I'm going to be able to do this but something has to give.

Opening the school doors I walk down the halls to my locker putting in the combination to get my first period book since I've already missed homeroom oh well kill me.

Good thing it's a subject I actually like if it wasn't English I'd probably go to sleep.

" Gotcha" I'm absolutely startled by a presence , I immediately jump my heart pumping out of my chest turning around I'm surprised again to see Alex standing in front of me with a backpack hanging from his shoulder confused I pull in my eyebrows and stare waiting for an explanation only for him to stare back.

"Alex" i say confused

"Destiny"

"What are you doing here"