Forgive and forget

Christian ^^^
Christian POV

Last night was the night my baby had her first orgasm. God I won't forget the expression and sounds she made all for me and only me.

She's changing me in so many ways, I want to dominate her make her understand who she belongs to ,show her who owns ever ounce of her precious body. But there is this voice in the back of my head telling me to care and love her deeply I try to ignore the feeling of me actually caring for someone, never have I ever fallen in love with someone.

I don't know how to even act on my feeling that are so rare what if I make a mistake and than she wants to leave me. No that cannot happen she will never leave me I won't allow it. If I have to chain her to my bed I will but leaving me is the last thing she will do.

  My mind drifts off to that boy David. I know he cares for her and wants her for himself who wouldn't. He can't have her, she is mine and always will be, I'll make sure she sees that I am the only one that can love her that can make her feel special. Feel things she has never felt before I will be sure to be her first everything to put my permanent mark on her telling the world she's mine.

Bing* bing*

I turn over to see where that noise is coming from. I get up slowly not to wake her up and notice the noise came from her bag ,I walk over to retrieve her phone and see she has a message from Alex?

Who the hell is alex?!?

  Alex: good morning gorgeous how did you sleep?

Again who the fuck is this! I go to respond to the message but her phone has a lock on it. Why would she need a password on her phone what is she trying to hide?!? I feel my possessive side taking over I place her phone onto my night stand and make my way back into the bed.

"Destiny" I whisper in her ear, she turns over and groans.

"Destiny" I say again in a more stern voice.

"I swear if the house is not on fire than leave me alone" she reply's and shifts once more deeper into the comforter.

I pull the covers back from her body making her wince at the morning air on her bare legs.

"Please just five more minutes I beg of you" she whines

"DESTINY IF I HAVE TO PULL YOU OUT OF THIS BED..!" I trail off , She quickly wakes up and jumps to her feet.

"What's wrong?" Her raspy voice ask while yawning ,I snatch her phone from my night stand making it visible for her to see.

"password now" I say

" why do you have my phone?"

"It woke me up you got a message from an Alex and I will like to know who is he" i ask simply

"he's just a friend"

"Well your password"

"Why?" She ask which causes me to get angry.

  She's hiding something you must have her password. Does she like him? Who is he to her why does she have a password on her phone why does she have to hide she must like him ?

Thoughts cloud my mind and before I know it out comes my beast.

"YOU WILL UNLOCK THIS PHONE AND DO AS I SAY YOU HEAR ME I WILL NOT TOLERATE SECRECY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP YOU WILL TELL ME EVERYTHING. NOW!!!!" I yell at her , she quickly makes her way to me and place her password into the phone. I go to her messages responding to this Alex guy.