Hanging out

Destiny

After a long day finally school comes to an end luckily I have Alex now even though it was Monday the day I dread the most he was there to cheer me up.

"So are we still hanging out today?" Alex says throwing his arm over my shoulder as we walk to the parking lot.

"Of course I'll follow you" i say , walking towards my car I spot a paper underneath my windshield wipers I stare at it confused I know I didn't park in the wrong spot so why is it there.

Approaching my car I take the note from my windshield and get into my car before I start the engine I unfold the piece of paper.

Note: wherever you go whatever you do I will be right here waiting for you.
P.s. -Don't forget about me.

Bursting into a fit of giggles I fall in love with the note knowing who it's from and the purpose of the note my heart swells it may seem a little weird but I'm weird so who cares. David and I would always listen to that song after watching the movie that I forget the name of all the time but it became our song we sang to each other everyday, the song never getting tiring it became the thing we cherished the most cheering each other up with just those words.

Pulling out my phone I decided to send David a message of my own. Assuring him I haven't forgotten about him and that we will talk later on tonight. After promising him that, I was on my way to Alex's house.
****
Once At Alex's house we make our way up to his room. Opening the door I'm surprised to see that it's actually spotless everything in place and neat never have I seen David's room this way it was clean but not as clean as Alex's.

"So what do you want to do first"
"Umm.. do you have any video games"

"Thought you'd never ask" he says pulling me inside and placing me on his bed which by the way felt like heaven it was so soft and fluffy I would be happy sleeping on this every night. Looking at the screen I see he picked a game for us to play together halo 3 I love this game it's my favorite other than Mario cart.

"how did you know this is my favorite game!?!" I squeal in excitement jumping up and down on his bed , he walks over handing the controller to me which I gladly accept.

"this is my favorite game to you know what they say great minds think alike" I blush at his comment not meaning to it just so happen to spread across my cheeks on its own.

An hour into the game me and Alex are going into full gamer mode this game really gets to me and I can see it does the same to Alex also as he yells and grunts when he gets shot by the little alien people I laugh at his frustrations but quickly ignore it once my controller vibrates meaning I'm being attacked.

I try to run and hide constantly jumping in the air so I can make them lose focus but a bomb was thrown causing my death immediately , I scream at the television while throwing my head back slumping into his bed aggravated by what just happen I cannot believe they just killed me I was doing so good better than Alex.

"Aww destiny don't worry I'm just better than you" He says taunting me , glaring at him he looks to me and smiles just daring me to attack I remain calm hiding my face into his comforter groaning loudly.

"Ok, ok I'm sorry do you want another round we could start over if that makes you happy"

"I don't want to start over I was doing so good I could've beat this game if it weren't for you being all babyish over getting shot"