Chapter 7- Family of Rogues

MacKenzie's POV

MacKenzie's POV

"So, your brother was not kidnapped." Barry says to Lisa after he came back to the cortex. "He was pulling a job with your father."

"What?" Lisa asks. "No, Lenny would never do that." I cross my hands over my chest as I lean against the silver bar in front on the desk.

"Oh, just like he would never try and kill The Flash with his cold gun." Caitlin says.

"Are you sure it was my dad?" Lisa asks and Cisco pulls up a picture.

"That's him." Barry says.

"Lewis Snart." Caitlin reads, going over to the screen. "Convicted of larceny, armed robbery, aggravated assault, assault with a deadly weapon."

"You have to believe me, Lenny would never work with him." Lisa says. "He's a bad guy."

"You and your entire family are criminals. Why should we trust anything you say?" caitlin asks.

Lisa pulls her shirt over so we can see a huge scar on her shoulder.

"I didn't get this scar being a criminal, I got it being a daughter." Lisa says, looking at all of us before leaving the cortex.

Barry tries to follow her out but he's stopped.

"Let me go, I got this." Cisco says and he walks out.

***

Nothing really happened later that day so I'm skipping to the next day.

Caitlin and I had gone to Big Belly Burger to pick up food for Jay.

"Want anything?" Caitlin asks me.

"Vegetarian." I remind her, cringing when she puts the take out bag with a burger inside it on my lap.

We get to STAR labs and go to the bunker with the breach.

"Hey." Caitlin says, seeing Jay.

"Hey." Jay replies.

"Thought you might be hungry." Caitlin says.

""Ah, good to know whatever Earth you go to, there's always a Big Belly Burger." Jay says and then he looks at me. "Hey, Mack, can you check that wiring? You have smaller hands then me." Jay says, pointing to a spot on the breach stabilizers and I go over, kneeling down and rearranging wires.

"Looks like you're making progress." Caitlin says.

"Slowly." Jay says. "Hopefully Mack can help. I should be able to do this a lot faster."

"You miss it, your speed?" Caitlin asks as Jay comes over to where I'm working.

"Yeah, surprising how much." Jay says, kneeling down next to the toolbox.