Chapter 46- The Runaway Dinosaur

MacKenzie's POV

We all stare at the machine.

"Barry... he's gone." Iris says.

"This wasn't su... I didn't... I'm so sorry." Harry says.

"We lost him." Henry says.

"No, no, no, no, he... He could've got knocked somewhere or maybe even run there." Cisco says, running over to the computer. "Nothing on the GPS. Uh, Mack, see if you can find something."

I heard him, I just feel...numb, like I can't move. I'm too...shocked.

"There were strikes all over the building. Jesse, come down here, please." Harry says over the speaker and no response. "Jesse? Wally?"

Joe, Harry and Iris run out of the room.

Cisco walks over to me, my eyes still glued on the machine.

"Mack." Cisco says quietly.

Cisco puts a hand on my shoulder and I just...continue to stare ahead. A little later, we hear footsteps.

"Henry, Wells' daughter is upstairs." Joe says, coming in. "The energy hit her too. Her heart stopped beating." Henry is lost in space and Cisco walks over to the charred piece of Barry's suit that's laying on the machine. "Henry!"

"All right." Henry says and he gets up.

Cisco touches the piece of suit and then gasps.

"I saw him! I saw Barry." Cisco says, stopping Henry and Joe in their tracks. "He's alive."

When Cisco said that, a few tears started coming from my eyes and Cisco wrapped me in a hug.

***

"Cisco says Barry's still alive. Where is he?" Henry asks. We walk into the medbay where Harry is standing over Jesse, who's unconscious.

"I don't know." Harry whispers.

"Harry, I vibed him in the center of a storm." Cisco says. "It was, like, in, like, a vortex or something."\

"He's in... He's in the Speed Force." Harry says.

"Get him out, damn it." Henry says, walking over to Harry.

"I..." harry stutters.

"You can get him out, can't you?" Henry asks.

"I don't know if I can." Harry says.

"Henry, come here." Joe says and Henry walks over to us. "Listen, you are the only one that can help Jesse. Let me sit on Wells till he figures out what the hell he did to Barry. I think we can get him back."

"Joe, I know you love Barry, okay?" Henry says. "But you have Iris, and you have Wally. Barry's all I have left."

"I promise. We'll find him." Joe says.

***

"Thank God you're here. Caitlin's usually the one doing this, but..." Cisco trails off and looks at me.

"Heart rate's normal." Henry says. "Reflexes and breathing are fine. She should be waking up. She's just not."

"It was the same with Barry." Iris says and Henry looks at her. "Um, after the first accident, he was in a coma that no one could explain. Mack was also in the same kind of coma."

"What did you do with them?" Henry asks.

"So they brought them here... Well, Wells brought them here." Cisco says.