Chapter 12- The Darkness and The Light

MacKenzie's POV

"Her name is Doctor Light." Harry tells Barry, Cisco and I in the cortex as he pulls up a newspaper article about her. "Small-time thief on my Earth until exposure to the dark matter from the Particle Accelerator and became a meta-human with the ability to derive power from starlight."

"Oh, very cool." Cisco says.

"Stars having a temperature of 5,300 degree kelvin and a blinding luminosity, I would say, 'Not very cool at all.'" Harry says.

"You know, our Dr. Wells may have been evil, but you're just a dick." Cisco says and I laugh a little.

"Okay, so obviously, Zoom brought her here from your Earth like the others." Barry says.

"Mm-hmm." Harry says, taking a bite out of his burger. "Now that we know that, we can use that to gain advantage."

"What do you mean?" Barry asks.

"We capture Doctor Light and use her to lure Zoom here." Harry says.

"You are insane!" Jay exclaims, walking into the cortex with Caitlin behind him. "Okay, we are not luring Zoom anywhere!"

"Apparently, they know each other, and Jay is not a fan." Caitlin says, walking over to me and Cisco.

"Huh." Barry says.

"Well, well, well. Like everyone else, I assumed Earth-2 Flash was dead. Why am I not surprised to find Jay Garrick here, still alive and in hiding a full universe away from Zoom?" Harry asks.

"I'm not in hiding. Zoom nearly killed me and stole my speed before the Singularity pulled me here." Jay says.

"Is that right?" Harry asks.

"Yeah, that's right." Jay replies.

"Well, whatever the case, in your absence, Zoom has only gotten more powerful, faster. Barry, you have to defeat Zoom now while you still can." Harry says.

"No, this isn't the time to be reckless. We don't even know why Zoom sent Doctor Light here. She's a thief, not a killer." Jay argues.

"Zoom can make people do things out of character. Thief or not, she'll kill you." Harry says.

"All right, look, hey, we can decide what to do with Light later." Barry says. "First, we have to find her, okay?"

Harry walks away from Jay and Barry comes over to Cisco, Caitlin and I.

"Hey, how did you know that she was breaking into the bank?" Barry whispers to Cisco.

"I got an alert on my phone." Cisco stutters, pulling his phone out of his pocket. "There is a little ring-a-ding every time, like, there's a robbery at a bank."

"What?" Barry asks.

"But you know what? I think I can get the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite to scan for any irregular solar radiation emissions and we can find Doctor Light's light." Cisco says, going over to the computers.

"Okay, I'm gonna also call Joe, see if CCPD has any leads." Barry says. "Why don't we keep them apart until I get back?" He says to Caitlin about Jay and Harry.

"I am sure that won't be a problem." Caitlin says.

***
Cisco and I walk to our work room and I cover my ears at the music Harry was blasting.

"Hey, Harry." Cisco yells over the music. "Hey, over here. Hey!" Harry looks over at us and lowers the volume of the music. "Come inside. Use our workroom. Use my computer! I don't care!"