Chapter 50- Invincible

MacKenzie's POV

Cisco and Caitlin had gone to carry out Cisco's plan.

Harry, Joe, Jesse, Henry, Iris and I are in the breach room.

I'm sitting cross legged on the floor, fixing up a pair of headphones Harry had given me to work on.

"All right!" Barry says, walking in with his suit on.

"All right. We're synced up with whatever the heck that thing is." Harry says.

"Finally something we're both baffled by." Joe mutters.

"I'm kidding." Harry says. "That, my friend, is a 75KTSB 40,000-watt reverberating sound amplifier designed to single out the operating frequency of every single Earth-2 being on this planet... which, went contained and magnified by The Flash creating a sound pressure wall around the city, will render all of us Earth-2 beings unconscious." Harry says, taking the pair of headphones in his hands and throwing it to Jesse. "Hence... the safety precautions."

"I'm baffled by it." Henry says.

I stand up off the floor and hand Harry his headphones.

"Are we ready?" Barry asks.

"Yes, we are." Harry says and him and Jesse put their headphones on. I stand on one side of Harry with Joe on the other side. 

"All right." Barry says and he speeds out.

"Here... we... go." Harry says and the machine activate. 

***

I watch the computer screen as Barry runs around the city. 

"Dad?" Jesse asks and Joe and I look back at her. She has her hands over her headphones. Joe taps Harry and points to Jesse. "Dad, it hurts."

Then Jesse whimpers, tears in her eyes.

Harry takes her headphones off and puts his headphones on her.

"No... no... stop..." Jesse cries to her father.

"It's okay." Harry says.

"No... " Jesse says.

"It's okay, honey." Harry says, holding the headphones on her ears.

Then, Harry drops to the floor.

I gasp and run over to him, kneeling down as Jesse kneels down. Henry runs over.

"Turn it off! Turn it off, it worked!" Jesse exclaims through tears, ripping her headphones off.

"It's okay, it's okay, we'll take care of him." Henry reassures Jesse. "It's okay, Jesse. He's gonna be okay."

"Barry. We did it. Bring them all in." Joe says through the mic.

"Copy that. I'm on clean up." Barry says through the comms.

***

Cisco, Caitlin, Barry and I are down in the pipeline, Barry holding me in his arms as I lay my head on his shoulder. Cisco is making Laurel 2, Black Siren, mad and she screams against the glass.

"What's that?" Cisco asks. "I can't... I can't hear you through the double-paned soundproof glass. It's... it's kind of hard to make out what you're saying."

"So should we tell Sara and Captain Lance about her?" Caitlin asks.

"No, I've seen what interacting with your family's doppelgangers can do. It's not even Laurel." Barry says.

"No." Cisco says, closing the steel door. "It's just a poor imitation. Speaking of, that was a pretty good Killer Frost you did back there."

"Guess I was in the right head space to play a cold, vicious killer." Caitlin says and I put my hand on her shoulder.

"How you doing, are you okay?" Barry asks.

"No." Caitlin answers. "But I think I'm gonna be. Being out there with you guys, fighting meta-humans, saving people... It's the first time I felt normal in a long time."

"Come here." Barry says and he pulls Caitlin in for a hug.

"This is a group hug moment." Cisco says.

"Yeah." Barry says.

"It is." Caitlin says.

Cisco joins the hug.

***

We're all in Joe's house. Well not all of us, not yet anyways.

Caitlin, Wally, and Iris are setting the table. Jesse and Dr McGee are sitting on the couch. Cisco and Joe are talking. I'm sitting on the floor at the coffee table in the living room coloring with the stuff Joe gave me to keep me occupied while we wait for Barry.

The door opens.

"What is this?" Barry asks as he walks in with Henry behind him.

"Blame Iris." Cisco says.

"Okay." Iris says. "I just figured that since Henry is officially back for good, we should celebrate. And since Zoom is gone and the city is quiet right now."

"Oh, I appreciate it, Iris." Henry says. "Thank you. Hi, Tina."

"Hello, Henry." Dr McGee says.

"Jesse." Henry says. "Hi."

Jesse gets up and Henry sits in her place. I smile and hold in a laugh as I look to Cisco who has the same expression as I watch Henry and Dr McGee. 

"Good to see you." Dr McGee says.

"Good to see you too." Henry says. "You look... great."

"Thank you." Dr McGee says. 

I continue to color as everyone talks.

"Soup's on." Is the next thing I hear. I look over and see Caitlin at the table with a big bowl. 

"Hey! Taking out a city full of monsters makes a man hungry." Cisco says.

"First, a toast." Joe says.

Everyone holds up their glasses of whatever they've got in there and I hold up my cup of water. 

"To family." Joe says.

"To family." Everyone says and I smile.

"That's my kind of toast, short and sweet. Let's eat." Cisco says.

I join everyone at the table and stand next to Cisco.

He stops dead in his tracks and stares into space.

"Cisco?" I whisper.

"Cisco?" Barry asks, noticing Cisco looking around stunned. "What... What is it? What'd you see?"

"What do you mean 'see'?" Wally asks.

"Cisco gets visions." Caitlin says.

"I don't understand." Cisco breathes.

"What Cisco?" Joe asks. 

"Earth-2 splitting in half." Cisco says. "Straight down to the poles. Tell me I didn't just vibe the future. Please tell me I did not just see the end of the world!"

Then, Zoom rushes in and grabs Henry in a choke hold.

"Our story continues, Flash." Zoom growls.

I attempt to control my quakes that had started when Zoom ran in, but I'm not very successful. My quakes completely stop when Zoom looks at me.

"I'll be back for you later, quake." Zoom says and I look at Cisco who pushes me behind him.

Then, Zoom speeds out and Henry is gone.

Not even a millisecond goes by and Barry is gone as well.

"Henry!" Dr McGee says.

"Oh, my God." Iris exclaims.

Cisco puts his hand behind his back and I grab onto it, closing my eyes and holding onto my cross necklace with my other hand.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked that chapter!! Don't forget to vote and comment!! Next chapter up SUNDAY

-MC