5: A Little Off

Time skip~
After minato  and kushina's death.

Hiruzen ( third generation hokage) : kakashi. Have you seen Nina recently ?

Kakashi: no. Been busy with missions.

Hiruzen: I see... Gai told me the same thing. I'm worried about her. Cooped up only studying seals again.

Kakashi: so she hasn't been doing missions?

Hiruzen: no. She still does all of them. It's just that lately her performance is a little off. That's why I'm worried. Kakashi, how about I transfer her to your team?

Kakashi: eh? Oh... Ok. If san daime ( third generation ) thinks it's a good idea.

Hiruzen sighs " that Nina. Sure let's me be worried. She could have been an anbu taichou by now , according to her skills. But the way she's unstable, I can't let her. " Kakashi laughs a little " maybe it's just a phase. "

Hiruzen: I hope. It's just a phase.

______________________________

Kakashi knocks onto her door. There was no reply for a long while. " I'm going to infiltrate if you don't open!!" He shouted from outside. There was still no reply. So he hacked the lock and went in.

He sees scrolls everywhere and in the middle of the room laid her . She was sleeping in the middle of the scrolls. He walked over carefully and shook her. She rubbed her eyes... And opens. She sits up immediately alarmed by kakashi in her house " why did you just come in?!"

Kakashi: you were sleeping and didn't answer the door.

Nina: oh... Hai?

Kakashi: San daime transferred you into my team. Let's go. Mission. You're late. More late than me. Didn't you receive my letter?

Nina: what letter...?

He looked around the house and saw the letter by the door. He then realised that pakkun must have just slipped it under the door and left. He sighed " that pakkun... "

" I'll go prepare ..." She stood up. But her legs gave way and she collapsed. He caught her at her arms just in time " you ok?" He looked into her eyes concerned. She avoids the gaze. He realised what just happened and blushed a little looking away. He helped her to stand properly " you don't have to go. "

" No..." She headed towards her room " mission by San daime. Have to go. "
______________________________

" Nina !!! " Kakashi threw kunais and deflected the ones aiming for her back. He got to her side " you're really off. Are you sure you're ok?"

Nina: I'm already out here.

Kakashi sighed " ok... You'll have to partner with someone. Tenzou."

Tenzou: oh. Ok. Senpai.

Kakashi: if you can, make friends with tenzou. He's a nice person too.

Tenzou: ha... Hi.

Kakashi: although he's a little bit naggy sometimes.

Tenzou : senpai !!! You're not supposed to introduce me like that!!

Kakashi: see. No leaving his side. You two stick together.

Tenzou: hai.

Nina: hai....
______________________________

Hiruzen: you're back. How's the mission?

Kakashi: fine. But you're right. She's off. I think I know why.

Hiruzen: hm? Why?

Kakashi: I saw the scrolls on the floor when I when to find her before the mission started. She's studying shiki fujin ( Reaper Death seal)

Hiruzen: I see...

Kakashi: I would like to ask special permission for her. To allow her to finish studying it. Maybe , then she'll return to the Nina we know. In the meantime, maybe San daime can spare her from doing any missions.

Hiruzen sighs " alright then. She is quite stubborn. Guess that's the only way. "

Kakashi: arigato. San daime.