17: Kakashi Is A Sensei

Nina: congrats !! You have new students!! Finally!!

Kakashi: you make it sound like you really wanted me to have students.

Nina: that's cos I think you would make a nice sensei despite what everyone thinks.

Kakashi: everyone thinks? What does everyone think?

Nina: that you'll be a bad sensei who lets students do whatever they want. Cos you're a nice senpai . Nice taichou.

Kakashi: eh... That's what everyone thinks?

Nina: um hm. So? What are their names?

Kakashi:  Uchiha Sasuke. Haruno Sakura. And ...  Uzumaki Naruto.

Nina: oh... That's right... They have a son...

Kakashi: Nina...

Nina: ok. I'm going for my long long few months mission. Miss me ok.

Kakashi: I will.

She pulls down his mask and kisses his lips and pulls it back up " sayonara~ " She puts on her anbu mask and flash steps.
_________________________________

Timeskip ~

Kakashi Vs zabuza

Nina comes through the window into the room he was resting in " kakashi. Daijobu ? "
( Are you ok )

Kakashi: Nina. San daime sent you?

She nods " I just finished my long mission. San daime said you needed reinforcement. Your leg... "

Kakashi: ha... Yea. Don't worry. I already summoned someone from pakkun's to come heal me. I'm ok now.

Nina: Baka! You should be more careful!

Kakashi: he's one of the Seven swordsmen. I had to also protect my students. It is a little difficult.

Nina: oh...

Kakashi: why not you help me teach them for a little while?

Nina: don't want. They're not my students. Plus... Why would they want to listen to someone who they can't see the face of?

Kakashi: they can't see my face.

Nina: they can see your eyes. Someone's coming.

Kakashi: just stay.

Sakura opens the door " kakashi sensei . ....? Did I come the wrong timing?"

Kakashi: not at all. She's from anbu.

Sakura : haruno sakura desu.

Nina:  Nina desu.

Kakashi: she's the reinforcement.

Sakura :  just one person ?

Kakashi: she can do a lot for just one person.

Nina: you compliment me. Kakashi.

Kakashi: It's the truth.

Nina: actually... I have to go somewhere else to do something as well.

Kakashi: eh? I thought you came as reinforcement.

Nina: San daime told me about your situation. Told me to assist when needed. He's sending a team along already. I've something more important to attend to actually... I just came over to take a look before going.