9: Daisuki

She opens her eyes to find herself home. She walks to the kitchen... And she sees a letter on the table .

Rest well. Don't use shiki fujin again. I'll get worried.

She smiles reading the letter.
______________________________

Nina: sorry for making you worried.

Hiruzen: I'm glad you know. Anyway... You've slept for three straight days. In that meantime, I promoted kakashi to jounin. So that means you have to be promoted to anbu taichou and take over his team.

Nina: are you sure?

Hiruzen: you wouldn't attempt shiki fujin again. Will you?

Nina: I see. You want to keep me busy. No... I was forced to do that. I didn't use the jutsu. I know it's dangerous now.

Hiruzen: what were those names ?

Nina: people who died. Shinigami was making me write their names as he whispered to me.

Hiruzen; I see...
______________________________

Kakashi opens his door " sighs... Home. Finally. "

Nina: hi.

Kakashi: Nina. 

Nina: you infiltrated my home once. This is payback.

He smiled " with cooked eggplant? Hardly fair. "

Nina: celebration. Promotion.

Kakashi: ah. San daime told you.

Nina: congrats.

" I... Won't disturb your dinner." She walked past him to leave.

Kakashi: Nina. * Grabs wrist* Daisuki. ( I like you )

Nina: .... * Blush * eh... * Clenches fist * kakashi... Me... Are you sure? I'm... Unstable.

Kakashi: even San daime made you anbu taichou. I don't think you're any dangerous.

Nina: but...

" Plus... " He retracted his steps to look at her " if you're unstable...You need someone to grasp onto you. No?"

She blushed even harder " so mean... "

Kakashi: how about we have dinner together?

She nods " ... Do I get to see your face?" He blushed a little " um... For you."