42: Small Little Pact

Kakashi: I'm back. You didn't send her out right?

Naruto: well...

Kakashi: we agreed!! It's ok. You don't have the communication seal.

Naruto: about that...

Shikamaru: she gave us a new one.

Naruto: It was just so convenient...

Kakashi: I warned you!! No... No!! Now it will take at least three months!! This is the last mission you'll give her. LAST.

Naruto: hai...

Shikamaru: about that... I don't think it's really possible... She's nearby a emergency situation that needs reinforcement...

Naruto puts his hand together and begs " please!! Last one. This one is the last one !!" Kakashi sighs " fine. "
_____________________________

A week later...

Nina: you got all my reports right? The ones I send back using kuchiyose bunnies.

Naruto: ah. Thanks so much!!!

Nina: I'm pretty convenient right?

Naruto nods " super. Arigato!!"

Shikamaru: somehow... I feel like we walked into a trap since the first mission -_-'''

Nina: hehe. Alright. Time for me to go home.
_____________________________

She returned home and lie onto the sofa " so comfy... " kakashi walked over " I packed everything . "

Nina: for what?

Kakashi: the onsen you wanted to go but never could cos of me.

Nina: you want to go now?

Kakashi: I booked for a week. Like you wanted. I promise to stay the entire vacation.

Nina: but I'm tired now... Can we go tomorrow? If I feel like it...

He squats down to her eye level " what if I said we could teleport there?"

Nina: we could?

Kakashi: I went there and marked the place. You didn't think I wouldn't learn one or two jutsus from you right? It's not exactly minato sensei's kind of teleportation... It takes about a few minutes. But you'll come right?

Nina: um.

Kakashi: let's make a pact. If either of us goes on any mission, we need each other's approval.

Nina: um!! Approved !!