21: Sasuke Is His Brother

Timeskip~

Sasuke fights orochimaru and receives the juin (cursed seal).

Nina: orochimaru.

Orochimaru stops in his steps and turns around " oh. Isn't this Nina? I've missed you for quite some time. Someone who actually knows what I want to achieve without me speaking. It's so sad your not like me. But yet like me."

Nina: I'm not like you.

Orochimaru: don't be like that. We're people who like answers. We search for answers and then look for some more. I'm surprised you came to find me the moment you knew Sasuke was bitten. I would understand anko. But you... Not really.

Nina: I've seen some of your seals. Wasn't difficult for me.

Orochimaru: right... You are good with seals. Hard to remember since you never showed that part of you when you were with me.

Nina: I was never with you.

Orochimaru: don't be like that. We worked together before.

Nina: once.

Orochimaru: on many projects. I wonder... If kakashi knows. I haven't congratulated you. Congratulations. You got married.

Nina: danzou?

Orochimaru: hai. He can be quite the big mouth even for a man like him.

Nina: .... What's your plan?

Orochimaru: you know. I'm quite surprised you haven't tried to attack me yet. Even with those kuchiyoses you have below me.

Nina: haven't seen the reason to.

Orochimaru: if I don't tell you, they will attack me?

Kabuto : orochimaru-sama.

Orochimaru: don't worry about me. Worry about yourself. Nina is not someone you can handle. Kabuto. Hahaha.

Nina: I won't be able to kill you anyway. It's for self protection. I don't know why I even came after you...

Orochimaru: for your taichou perhaps? Uchiha Itachi.

Nina: ... Don't know.

Orochimaru: how do you know it's even me?

Nina: I don't have kakashi's nose. But I have my seals. Everyone has their own unique chakra just like their smell. I took a bit from you while ... We were working at that time... In case something like that needed it. That's how my rabbits found you.

Orochimaru: I see...

Nina: forget it. Leave. I'll pretend I didn't see you.

Orochimaru: you're not going to report to hokage?

Nina: like you'll maintain this skin of yours. Goodbye. Orochimaru.
_________________________________

Kakashi found her by the graves . Uchiha graves to be exact.

Kakashi: Nina.

Nina: oh. Kakashi.

Kakashi: what's the matter?

Nina: my taichou. His brother is Uchiha Sasuke. I don't know why I forgot.

Kakashi: it's not your fault.

Nina: taichou was never a bad person. Their clan's rebellion... Tsk. Must be something stupid.

Kakashi: I actually have something to ask you about.

Nina: the juin ?

Kakashi: um.

Nina: I can make it tighter. Until he never uses it. But then, that way he can never be a ninja. Cos he won't be able to use any chakra. And we both know he's not exactly Gai or Lee. No... Even the both of them have to resort to some sort of jutsu that uses chakra. He will really... Be just a normal human.

Kakashi: I see... Then...

Nina: that juin. I know about it.

Kakashi: you do?

Nina: I... Worked with orochimaru once. To help danzou to fix sharingans onto his arms. I was told that if I helped , the Uchiha clans would be able to have graves. Then... One time  became ... Many projects. If not for taichou... I think I would have became a person for the Foundation.

Kakashi: ... Nina...

Nina: that juin is similar to the one Naruto has. Except Naruto has a kyuubi. That juin draws power from somewhere and feeds it to Sasuke. The power most probably... Comes from orochimaru. As for now... Emotions seem to open the juin easily.

Kakashi: I see.

Nina: we only can make it so that his emotions don't affect the juin to open that easily. That's all. There's nothing you do I would change.

Kakashi: I see. Thanks. Do you want to go home now?

Nina: ... I want to stay a little longer... Gomen...

Kakashi: it's ok.  I'll wait for you at home.