30: Papa At Home

Tsunade: you're to stay home and take care of your kids until Nina comes home.

Kakashi: eh?

Tsunade: if you dare to go out for some matter anybody asks you help for, I'll make sure I'll give you so many missions it will be like hell for you. And. And dock your pay 10%. And. And make sure you take another group of students to teach.

Kakashi: you're mean.

Tsunade: you should be with your kids.

Kakashi: that's true.
_________________________________

The twins hugs Nina as she squats down " mama..." Niashi let's go " mama must come back. "

Nina: um.

Niashi pulls nanashi from Nina " mama has to go. " Nanashi let's go and looks to kakashi " we have to go there...again."

Kakashi: no. I'm staying. Until mama comes back.

" Really?!" The twins' eyes lights up. They run to him and hugs him as he squats down. He pats their head " um. Until mama comes back. "

Nina: I'll leave them to you. Will you be fine?

Kakashi: of course. I'm their papa.

" Papa!!" The twins said. She smiled " ok. " She gives a kiss to his lips " bye."

Kakashi: bye.

She wears onto her anbu mask and flash steps.
_________________________________

Kakashi: alright. What should we do now?

Niashi: lunch!

Kakashi looks to the clock " a little early for that. How about we take a shower?"

Niashi: mmm...

Nanashi: yay!!

Niashi: I want lunch first.

Kakashi squats to niashi's height " hm? Why does Niashi not want to take a shower?"

Niashi: then I don't want to wash hair .

Kakashi: Niashi doesn't like washing hair?

Niashi: don't like. Have to dry hair.

Kakashi laughs a little " I see. Niashi hates the hair dryer. Alright then . Cos mama not at home. We won't dry the hair for this once. Ok?"

Niashi: really?!!

Kakashi: um.
_________________________________

Kakashi was done bathing them. He dries their bodies with a towel. He then dresses them up. " Ok. Done. " He then goes to take the hair dryer " nanashi. Come here. Dry hair. "

Nanashi goes to him and seats atop the closed toilet , on top of the toilet cover. He switches it on and dries her hair .

Kakashi: done. Um. Nanashi smells nice.

Niashi: mmm...

Kakashi: you sure you don't want to dry your hair? Niashi.

Niashi: mmm... Mmm... No!!

Kakashi: alright then.
_________________________________

He cooks lunch and places it onto the table " time for lunch!!" The twins climb up onto their seats. The three starts eating.

Kakashi : how's the food?

Niashi: yummy!!

Nanashi : can papa make again for us next time?

Kakashi: it's that yummy?

Nanashi nods " and next next time. Many many times. " He smiled " um! Of course."
_________________________________

Kakashi: what do you two want to do now?

Niashi: mama usually plays with us. Or call naruto-nii to come and bring us out and play. Or take a nap together.

Kakashi: I see. What should we do... Play? Or take a nap?

Nanashi yawns... He carries nanashi up " I guess it's the nap then. Do you want to take a nap with nanashi? Niashi. "

Niashi : um... *Yawns *

He carries her up in his other arm " alright. Let's go have a nap. " He brings the twins into their bedroom.

Niashi: no no!! We get into you and mama's bedroom!!

Nanashi: we sleep together in your bed.

" I see. " He walks into his bedroom and places them on the left side of the bed. Niashi then rolls to the right and leaves a big space " papa has to sleep in the middle. "

" Ok." He goes to the middle and lies " mama always sleeps in the middle ?"

" Always..." Nanashi yawns again and clutches onto his back shirt falling asleep. While Niashi cuddles onto his front " night night. Papa."

Kakashi: night night. Niashi. Nanashi.