49: Last Day

*knock knock*

Konohamaru : oh. Nanashi. What's the matter?

Nanashi spots what he was wearing " you just came back? Or are you going out?"

Konohamaru: just came back.

Nanashi: do something for me.

Konohamaru: what?

" come meet my mama. She's dying." Her tears flowed. " Nanashi..." He goes over to hug her cupping her head " gomen..."
_______________________________

She wakes up and goes to the kitchen " smells good. "

Niashi: mama. Ohaiyo.

Nanashi: ohaiyo. We're back.

Nina smiled " welcome home."

Kakashi: they're making breakfast.

" Thank you for carrying me back our house. " She said softly enough for him to hear.

Kakashi: um. Don't worry. They don't know about your apartment.

Nina: I'm not worried about that!

He laughs a little " joking. I know you want to see them when you wake up." She hugs him " arigato."

" No fair!!" Niashi runs to her and pushes kakashi aside " papa already has mama for so many days. Papa cannot always have mama!! Mama is mine too!" She hugs Nina. " Mine too." Nanashi pulls onto Niashi's shirt.

Kakashi: oops. My space is being invaded.

Nina strokes Niashi's hair " nanashi. Come here. " Nanashi goes to Nina's left side where there was space . Nina hugs nanashi " arigato. For coming back. Both of you. "

Nanashi: always will come back.

Niashi: always. For mama.

Kakashi: I feel like I'm being forgotten~

The door bell rings. Kakashi goes to open the door " Konohamaru?"

Konohamaru: erm... How do I say this...

Kakashi: why are you here?

Nanashi goes over and shyly held onto his hand " my... Boyfriend... "

Konohamaru: nice to meet you. Kakashi-san. Nina-san.

Kakashi laughed " that's a surprise.  Come in . Come in. "

Niashi: that's just nice. We'll have someone to take the family photo for us.

Nina: um. Mama feels happy for you. Nanashi.

Nanashi: arigato! *Hugs*

Nina: feel like I can die off now.

Nanashi: don't say that!!

Niashi: exactly!!
.
.
.
Konohamaru: ready?

Kakashi and Nina seats on the chair while Niashi and nanashi stood behind.

Konohamaru: cheese.

" Cheese. " And the photo was taken. Kakashi wears back his mask and so does Nina.

Niashi: you're lucky. You've managed to meet the rare times where my parents both take off their mask. You got to see their real faces.

Konohamaru: now that you mention it...

Nanashi laughed " blur. " Everyone laughed as well. At this time, Nina coughed a little. Kakashi goes over " daijobu?" She smiled " um. As usual. " She showed her palm where there was blood. She goes to the sink to wash it off.

Konohamaru suddenly kneels to the floor " nanashi. "

Nanashi: konohamaru?

Konohamaru takes out a box , he opens it which showed a ring " ... I wanted to wait till you were ready. But I want your parent's approval as well. It's ok if you want to wait. I'll wait. Nina-san. Kakashi-san. I know... There is some age gap between us. But... Would you give us your blessings?"

Niashi laughed " nanashi hasn't agreed."

Konohamaru: oh...

Nanashi: hai!! Hai!! I agree. Just... Please wait for me...

" Kakashi!!" Nina jumped in joy. She hugged kakashi as hard as she could." I really feel... Like everything is complete..."

" Nina..." He cups her head " don't say that. Be more greedy. " That's when he felt her body collapsing onto his. He hugged her tight. He could tell...

She's gone.

No breath.

No heartbeat.

I hugged her in my embrace as hard as I could. I don't want to let go.

Tears fell down his cheek...

Nanashi: papa?

Niashi looked to his direction.

" Papa !!!" The twins runs towards him .

Niashi: is mama...

He nods.