(32)Seeing Him

Mitsuko POV

I walked behind the mysterious creature in silence.

Was he really taking me to Madara? I shrugged. I saw no reason for him to lie but if he was I wondered what would happen to me.

My eyebrows furrowed. Well, I suppose he could eat me. He had mentioned it quite a lot.

I sighed before continuing to follow him until we came to a cave.

He stood there in silence and I stared at him with sad eyes.

Why did he stop?

Did he lie about Madara?

"He's behind that cave," he said.

I stood there in shock before running in front of the strange plant man and going around the cave but I didn't see anyone, let alone Madara.

I gulped before looking around with sad eyes.

He had lied, hadn't he?

Suddenly, something landed in front of me and a gust of wind blew as an aftermath to the blast.

I put my hands in front of my face to protect myself and when the wind was gone I opened my eyes and my heart skipped a beat.

"M-Madara?" I looked at him with surprised eyes.

He was wearing red armor and he looked just the same as ever.

He gave an amused look.

I smiled before running towards him.

I scanned him up and down one more time before I ran closer to him so we were centimeters apart.

"I'm happy to see you," I said

He gave a straight face before nodding.

I stared at him with a straight face.

He had changed.

His eyes had become even colder than how I remembered them. Thankfully, I could still see a bit of his warmth when he looked at me.

"Madara, can you give me directions back to the village?" I asked.

He nodded, "You won't find anyone you're looking for. It's rea-"

I cut him off, "What do you mean by that? I have a wedding today...my wedding."

....

He blinked, "Mitsuko...we're about one hundred years from our age."

I looked down at my hands with confused eyes.

"What?" I asked.

His tilted his face as he looked down at me, "Tobirama is long dead."

I felt my heart skip a beat, "What? How did he die-"

"Your father is too."

I stood up straight, "What are you talking about?"

He looked down at me, "I told you already. We're a hundred years from our time. Everyone is dead."

There was a silence before I felt as if a boulder landed on my shoulder. I looked down at the ground as I felt tears come to my eyes.

"Why?" I asked quietly.

"Because-"

I walked over to him and grabbed his shoulders, "Why would you do that to me?"

He stared down at me with his pitch black eyes, "Because I wanted to."

I felt tears run down my cheeks, "Weren't you the one who told me I should stay with my family!"

He said nothing.

"So what about after I disappeared? Did you do anything? Did I just go missing?"

He chuckled, "I framed your death. It was a great tragedy in Konoha."

I felt my blood boil and I walked up to him and attempted to slap him but he caught my hand with ease.

He chuckled, "Have you forgotten who I am, Mitsuko?"

I immediately retracted my hand from him, "You were so nice in the past. Why did you change? You were supposed to wait-"

He cut me off, "I told you I could change at any moment. You told me you could adjust to me."

He looked up at the sky, "I didn't change all that much. You've just never seen this side of me. I suppose it would be a change for you."

He turned his back to me and began to walk away.

"Come Mitsuko," he said.

My eyebrow twitched, "And if I don't."

Madara turned around, "I'll make you," he said simply.

I gave him a glare before running towards him and trying to attack him.

I punched and kicked as tears rolled down my cheeks. He dodged them all with ease and blocked some of them before he got annoyed. As quick as a flash his hand managed to grab one of my wrists and I whimpered in pain. As soon as he saw my expression he let go of my wrist and mumbled an apology.

His intention was not to hurt me.

"I'll follow you," I said gently.

He stared down at me before nodding and he began to walk.

He went around the corner and there was a tag of some sort.

His hand glowed up with some type of energy and it lit the tag up and he came inside the place.

"This is a hideout," he said before passing multiple doors before coming to one and opening it up.

He walked into it and it turned out to be a bedroom.

He sat me on the bed and was about to walk out of the room when I stopped him.

"M-Madara why did you go to the extent? Why didn't you just get me out of my marriage?"

He looked back at me, "If I told you. You wouldn't believe me," he said before walking out of the door.

I looked at the closed door with anger filled eyes.

Since when had he become so mean... to me?

I scoffed as I looked around the room. It was a rather large bedroom almost as large as his room in the Uchiha compound was. The only difference was this one was much fuller.

I sighed as I looked down at the bed and lied down before staring at the ceiling before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Chapter 32 | Seeing Him

Vote

Comment

:)